Đàm Thu Hương
Current:PR Executive at Apollo English Vietnam
- PR, event. at TeamWork PR
- Vietnam Commercial University, Vietnam
Passionate. Dynamic. Adaptive. Motivated. Hard working.
Marketing is where I belong to. Developing career in Marketing is what I want to do.
I'm proud of what I have learned and achieved for what times gone. However, do not let myself be complacent, I'm on the way to sharpen my skills and discover new potentials.
Job Level:Experienced (Non-manager)
Apollo English VietnamNovember 2015 - Present (5 years)
In Charge of PR, Partnership, Event and Digital Marketing.
• Implement the annual public relations plan and on-going PR programs.
• Work closely with agencies to develop PR/brand concepts and campaigns.
• Build and keep good media relationships in the whole country.
• Organize PR campaigns, media functions, press conferences, sponsorship / CSR events to leverage corporate image.
• Write and prepare press releases, speeches, interviews or other corporate communications materials.
• Provide daily media summary/clipping and periodical reports on the Company’s PR activities.
• Monitor and prepare reports on competitors’ PR activities in the market.
• Support the content of the Company’s public website, social media and other external corporate communications.
• Work closely with Marketing executive at centers and CMs to monitor enquiries and support events if needed.
• Work well with academic team to get wholely support for PR activities.
• Any task related to Partnership relationship.
• Manage key partners to assure smooth implementation of partnerships and a good relationship
• Support in analyzing competitors and frequently update the competitive landscape in order to help Apollo keep up a stable and good speed against competitors.
• Assist in looking out for development and growth opportunities of Apollo in all aspects: increase brand exposure/awareness, increase database, etc…
• Plan and manage Marketing projects from coordinating for implementation, controlling delivery of tasks, to project budget managing and analyzing the results and the effectiveness of the projects
4. Any task related to Digital
TeamWork PRNovember 2013 - January 2015 (1 year 2 months)
- Working as a part of Social Media team to responsibility for Social Content & prevailing activities Online.
- Pitching stories to media, writing and delivering press releases to target media in 3 big rock shows <RockStorm 2013, Rock Concert 2014 & RockStorm7 2014 >
- Setup Event team leader: 7 events were occoured throughout 7 provinces for Mobifone RockSorm7 programs chain.