Current:Vice General Manager - Secretary of the Board of Directors at Vietnam Dona Orient Co., Ltd
- Secretary at Tuyet Nga Co., LTD – Representative Office in HCM City
- Andrews University, United States
- Economics University of Hochiminh, Vietnam
- HCMC Economics University, Vietnam
- Cantho university, Vietnam
Vice General Manager - Secretary of the Board of Directors
Vietnam Dona Orient Co., LtdFebruary 2009 - Present (10 years 9 months)
Protect Share holders' interest :
- Working out yearly audit plan for companies in Group which includes all internal audit activites related to Human resource, Accounting, Purchasing, ESH, production depts and so on to ensure that they all follow local law and regulation and custom;Accounting system complied with Vietnam regulation and standard;
- Doing risk assessment and leading the implementation of the control improvements in Human resource, Accounting, Purchasing, ESH, production depts ... to minimise bad effect to company interest and optimize the profit.
- Managing and controlling the Company’s compensation and benefit policies, employee relations staffing, training, safety, labor relations and employment records. Ensure policies and procedures written in line with company, local regulations.....
- Developing entity’s risk profile
- Developing strategies and plans to improve the control state
- Identifying emerging risk and proactively providing the prevention plans
Update inform/ law effect to company's interest:
- Updating law changes relate to Company's business;
- Reporting on abnormal related to company's activities: contract/ official letter, agreement...
- Report on tax dispute, litigation, internal dispute, material issue...
- Controlling and keeping the company's official chop.
- Filing legal docs regulated by Law
Other assignment from Holding GM or BoD.
- Reporting to Holding GM and BoD
Tuyet Nga Co., LTD – Representative Office in HCM CityOctober 2007 - February 2009 (1 year 4 months)
- Monitoring and analising rental-equipment schedule and equipments imported for sales.
- Co-ordinating service and sales teams.
- Interpreting whenever the director requires.
- Finishing bid documents to sell lifting equipments, made in USA.
- Being responsible for preparing and finishing necessary documents related to selling contracts such as delivery order, invoice, C/O, C/Q, certificate of inspection ...
- Assisting Chief of RO to coordinate with relevant departments to fulfill all the assigned tasks.
- Dealing with foreign customers.
- Arranging and following upon appointments, meetings and schedules for the director
- Filing all documents and other records.
- Organising monthly and weekly meetings, including related documents for meetings.
- Booking hotels and restaurants.
Andrews University (United States)
MBA , Business Administration, General2017 - 2019
Economics University of Hochiminh (Vietnam)
Bachelors , Foreign Trade2009 - 2011
HCMC Economics University (Vietnam)
College , Professional Executive Secretary2007 - 2008
Cantho university (Vietnam)
Bachelors , English2003 - 2007