Bui Thi Hong
Current:IE Process Supervisor at Wanek Furniture / Ashley / Hoa net - tach Citigroup
- Sample/R&d Supervisor at Shyang Hung Chengs Co., Ltd
- Junior College Thu Duc, Vietnam
- Junior College Foreign Trade
Job Level:Team Leader/Supervisor
IE Process Supervisor
Wanek Furniture / Ashley / Hoa net - tach CitigroupJanuary 2013 - Present (7 years 1 month)
Process & Project Supervisor
1. Manage IE personnel in developing and maintaining equitable standards in assigned areas of production with appropriate documentation. Includes employee performance calculation and tracking.
2. Assist in the planning and implementation of incentive pay systems for all manufacturing departments. ( C&S ,UPH, PU)
3. Manage industrial personnel in creating, maintaining, and auditing accurate routing information.
4. Scrutinize engineering data to ensure accurate labor routing, and work center information.
5. Assist in capacity planning as required or as requested by management team.
6. Periodically audit inline and new products as they are being produced in production to identify and correct routing problems. Verify questions regarding sew rate, and other product related questions from production and quality personnel.
7. Drive improvement initiatives focused upon improving processes to attain increased through-put and quality.
8. Assist in identifying, documenting and implementing industry wide “Best Practices”.
9. Develop and maintain metrics reports for the specific requirements of management.
10. Provide a monthly standard versus actual main material scrap variance analysis to all departments.
11. Work with Finance department to perform analysis on special projects and feasibility studies as they pertain to product and product changes.
12. Work with Production personnel on determining ideal factory layout and product flow through entire organization.
13. Set up department control by writing and enforcing SOPs, ensure SOPs are understood and followed by all engineering related staff.
14. Direct the day to day activities of IE works to meet department objectives.
15. Follow up actually process at production area & correctly if have any waste step in the process
16. Design and implementation of improvements in production line to reach established targets (quality, productivity, capacity, Eff, etc.).
17. Depending on sewing experience, combining with sewing rate to balance sewing line workers at each stage/product, It creates better effective for workers
18. Study element, method in order to calculation Routing time (Standard time) of each process then create Worksheet for under lead calculation Routing, enter data into system for run Eff. Besides that, Workers can scan Output into system then get Eff for pay Eff bonus
19. From data routing, control workload and capacity for production base information from P&IC
20. Setup new operation & standard minutes for each step in the new product of UPH, C&S and PU Component
21. Collect data, analyze problems, make recommendations and deliver desired results. Establish SOPs and flow charts for procedural improvements. Work hands-on to implement suggestions that improve or change processes in support of the company’s objectives
Shyang Hung Chengs Co., LtdDecember 2007 - November 2012 (5 years)
1. Oversee cover fit / test run process, make sure all new product information is filed
2. Prepare checklist for new programs, prepare and update spreadsheets for BOM
3. Liaise with Purchasing dept. on material availability, put up request forms for cover fit / test run kits making
4. Troubleshoot and identify sewing and pattern problems, Oversee leather templates making, determine leather grades in templates, ensure all templates are updated
5. Conduct new program introductory briefing with production and QC leaders, translate sew drawings from English to Vietnamese, prepare swatch cards for International shipping
a. Digitize pattern parts
b. Review fabric yield
c. Pattern Nesting
d. Create sew drawings
7. ECO Transition
Ensure revised patterns/drawings are in order and deliver smooth transition for ECO implementation.
8. Getting shoes sample from Germany and Drawing out development plan for our team.
9. Contact/source outside subcontracts for needed material
10. Checking and compare the cost before providing customer.
11. Using professional software to revise drawing per customer’s requested. Also, re-design drawing per each year’s season
12. Keep tracking each stage at sewing line & follow up sample status
13. Coordinate directly with production to keep improving every steps on production
14. Review sample and check details before sending sample
15. Meeting and transfer approved information to mass production
Junior College Thu Duc (Vietnam)
College , Model making2008 - 2012
Junior College Foreign Trade
College , Sewing & design2006 - 2008
Problem Solving Skills
I had been trained by The Gold leadership Development Expert about problems solving skill about 2 days and have completed the program entitled
Effective communication Skills
I had been trained by The Gold leadership Development Expert Effective communication Skills about 2 days and have completed the program entitled