Truc Chanh Bui
Current:Senior Sales Executive at Representative Office of Sysmex
- Regional Field Force Manager at Abbott Laboratories SA
- Area Sales Supervisor at INSEE Vietnam
- Sales Supervisor at Unilever Viet Nam
- Cantho Universitty, Vietnam
- To become a Sales Director in planning develop abilities for sales and marketing
- To become Professional Sales & Marketing department
Job Function:Sales, Human Resources
Industries:FMCG - Household / Personal Care, Health/Medical Care, Pharmaceutical/Biotech
Specialities:- Business Administrations
- Ability to work hard and attentively.
- Ability to work independently or team
- Ability build up distribution system
- Familiarity with PC software such as Microsoft word, excel, PowerPoint office and Lotus notes, Microsoft Outlook , SAP
- I can spoken and written English well
- Vietnamese natural languages
- Ability to budget control
- Ability negotiation with customers
- Ability coaching sales team
- Ability time management
Senior Sales Executive
Representative Office of SysmexMarch 2012 - Present (10 years 4 months)
- Develop new businesses opportunities and open new markets
- Approached directly to KOL Sysmex products: Hematology, Hemostosis, Hemostatic,Clinical Chemistry and Urinalysis.
- Good relationship with Material Dept, Hospital, Health of Department.....
- Keeping relevant department posted on Tender result of hospital (winning product list, winning price, quota quantity, tender’s contract effectiveness).
- Achieve sales objectives and targets
- Establish contacts through cold/warm leads and build strong relationship with strategic accounts
- Constantly monitor local market requirements and competitor movements
- Make positive recommendations on how to gain market share and influence sales
- Follow through with customers on sales contracts
- Preparation and submission of sales reports on a regular basis
- Handling customer enquiries, preparing quotations, and other documentary requirements
- Develop and maintain a full sales funnel of prospective customers.
- Maintain knowledge of competitors and their, presence in assigned territory.
- Provide timely reporting of pipeline, account and territory management activities (sales and marketing).
- Continuously develop product knowledge through self-study and provided training by suppliers.
Regional Field Force Manager
Abbott Laboratories SASeptember 2008 - July 2011 (2 years 10 months)
- Develop business and ensure proper territory management.
- Generate sales proposals.
- Maintain relationship with Key medical Doctor
- Build up Master business plan and follow up
- Manage and facilitate all solution demonstrations in assigned territory
- Deliver and manage all product presentations.
- Assists marketing function in answering medical/product questions from doctors/pharmacist/end-users/sales force
- Supports sales force by providing medical information or clinical studies requested by MDs, key opinion leaders, key pharmacists and other important customers
- Works with key opinion leaders to get their advice on medical trends/ invite them to be speaker in Medical Trend Presentations.
- Updates medical trends of key areas to Marketing people and key sales persons to assist them in development.
- Facilitate resolution of major sales objections presented by customers.
- Participate in and manage contract negotiations.
- Develop sales and marketing strategies to ensure market share, growth and success
- Perform accurate and timely territory and pipeline reporting as defined.
- Gather and analyze market intelligence providing ongoing opportunity/threat analysis.
- Maintain responsibility for all cross-functional department resource allocations to the sales cycle.
- Plan and execute regional trade shows and seminars with assistance from regional and corporate resources
- Deploying Marketing program for all brand Pediatric Nutrition
- Maintain good relationship with Doctor and Management board of Hospital where managed territories.
- Must be an leading for all activities (for staff)
Area Sales Supervisor
INSEE Vietnam Industrial/Consumer ManufacturingFebruary 2004 - September 2008 (4 years 8 months)
- Maintain good relationship with Officer Distributors, Retailers, Contractors, Constructions company
- Coaching and managed Sales Reps & Sales man
- Sales target achievement
- Feedback information of competitor’s for line manager
- Visit Retailers, Constructions company, Projects and potential customers
- Expand the relationship with projects
- Find and support ODs selling to Projects and Retailers
- Execution and follow up promotion program
- Organized the meeting with Retailers, Contractors, Constructions company (workshop)
- Projects sales analysis.
- Follow up market share and sales performances all the market at South Mekong.
- Consultant for ODs about business strategy, company policy.
Unilever Viet NamJuly 2002 - February 2004 (1 year 7 months)
- To build distribution system for products
- Action promotion program
- Find open and closing distributor
- Maintain and develop good relationship with customer
- Report information from market and feedback of customer
- Expand distribution system in area management
- Build up sales team
- Coaching sales man
- Setting core competencies for staff - Financial Management - Budget Management - Forecast Management - Territories Management
Professional Sales Coaching
- How does to coaching effectiveness.
Leadership Development Management
- Time management - Risk Management - Logistic management - Coaching - Leadership