Current:Associate at Indochine Counsel
- Associate at PBC PARTNERS & RHTLaw
- Judicial Academy, Vietnam
- Ho Chi Minh University of Laws, Vietnam
I am a graduate of Ho Chi Minh City Law University with the Best Graduation Thesis achievement. I completed the lawyer training course in Ho Chi Minh City Judicial Academy in 2014 and joined Ho Chi Minh City Bar Association.
I have worked for several law firms from 2012 until now. I specialize in M&A deals, inward investment, corporate & commercial matters, construction and property transactions.
In 2014, I had chance to do the secondment training at RHTLaw Taylor Wessing, Singapore for 3 months. In July 2016, I completed ASEAN Legal Alliance Course on International Commercial Arbitration in Singapore and joined Chartered Institute for Arbitrators as an Associate Grade (ACIArb) Member. In April 2018, I completed the training course FIDIC Masterclass: Contract Fundamentals organized by RICS.
Further, I am also a contributor for Legal Alerts of Indochine Counsel's website, Vietnam News, Asian-Mena Counsel and other legal magazines.
I am seeking a responsible job with an opportunity for becoming a professional and successful lawyer.
Job Level:Experienced (Non-manager)
Indochine CounselJune 2015 - Present (5 years 11 months)
PBC PARTNERS & RHTLawMay 2012 - April 2015 (3 years)
Groups and Associations:Membership in:
- Ho Chi Minh City Bar Association
- Chartered Institute for Arbitration in United Kingdom
- Young ICCA
Honors and Awards:- 05/2012: Scholarship from PBC PARTNERS & RHTLaw for internship student
- 07/2013: Promoted to Associate at PBC PARTNERS & RHTLaw
- 01/2018: Excellent member of team award for the best performance in year 2017 at Indochine Counsel
- 04/2018: Admitted to be an Associate Grade (ACIArb) Member at Chartered Institute for Arbitration, UK