Current:Cargo Traffic/ Operations at Korean Air Cargo
- Operations Executive (Purchasing & Logistic) at Alcatel-Lucent
- Project Coordinator at Zodiac Investment Cooperation
- Tax Auditor at Ernst & Young Vietnam
- National Economics University of Vietnam, Vietnam
Experienced in Project Planning, Operations, Logistic/Purchasing with more that 05 years experiences in Telecomunications/Construction field.
Strong management skill. Can be work in very high pressure. Good interpersonal and presentation skill. Ability to work independently as well as teamwork.
Job Function:Import/Export, Purchasing/Supply Chain
Industries:Freight/Logistics, Telecommunications, Electrical/Electronics/Components
Specialities:English fluently. Basic communication in Japanese, French and Chinese.
SAP and ECUS5VNACCS (Vietnam custom clearance software) user experienced.
Job Level:Experienced (Non-manager)
Cargo Traffic/ Operations
Korean Air CargoMay 2015 - Present (5 years 4 months)
Operations Executive (Purchasing & Logistic)
Alcatel-LucentJanuary 2012 - April 2015 (3 years 4 months)
Work as an executive in Purchasing and Logistic fields for SI projects in Alcatel – Lucent.
• Responsible for sourcing, cost negotiation, credit term and buying raw material, consumable items, spare parts, etc.
• Issue Purchase order to supply and follow up with supplier to ensure prompt delivery of goods.
• Ensure items are purchased from the source required.
• Plan, source and develop new potential suppliers/vendors for economical procurement.
• Maintain a full record and coordinate with various suppliers and compare costs of purchasing requisition within the organization.
• Submission of cost and prices report to Senior management.
• Material planning and inventory control.
• Provide coordination and direction to Forwarder and others internal department relating to import/export procedure of the company.
• Liaise with overseas supplier to obtain necessary documents. Classification and declaration of goods to be imported, as per Customs Tariff. Carry out exports as per customer order.
• Nominate forwarder and CHA with competitive rates
• Verify Bill of entry and other compliances under customs law. Maintains proper documentation and obtaining CO, CQtest report, etc. of the good.
• Oversee import clearance process to meet the time line for production requirements. Liaise with sales department for timing of export and clarify on logistic.
• Maintain and ensures timely delivery of shipment at destination.
• Coordinate with Finance for preparing documents for Import Tax return (if any).
Zodiac Investment CooperationJune 2010 - January 2012 (1 year 7 months)
Worked as a Project Coordinator by delegating from Project Coordinator Manager and in a timely, safe, legal, and ethical manner, assist the Business Development Group wit obtaining project approvals from clients.
• Obtain client approval and billing information from the direction of the Project Coordination Manager and Business Development Managers.
• Request from clients and process new client information including credit applications, customer submission forms, etc.
• Project initiation/ Custody transfer from Business Development Group the Project Manager.
• Organize tradeshows as requested.
• Prepare quotes and send to clients under the direction of Mangers.
• Assist the Project Coordination Manger and Business Development Mangers as needed.
Ernst & Young VietnamMay 2008 - April 2010 (1 year 11 months)
Worked as a Tax Auditor for the prepare, analyze and/or audit financial records and documents, accounting systems, financial statements, work papers, budgets, tax and payroll records and other related documents.
• Review accounting systems, financial statements, work papers, tax and payroll records and other related documents.
• Research and analyze data for accuracy to ensure compliance with Vietnam tax laws and regulations.
• Prepare audit findings and summaries.
• Identify legal issues and apply appropriate statute, rules and legal precedents.
• Participate in team audits.