Current:Business Development Assistant Manager at Maersk Vietnam Limited, Commercial Department
- Area Sales Supervisor at Holcim Vietnam Limited, Commercial Department
- Sales Key Account Executive at Samsung Vina Electronics, Mobile phone Business
- Foreign Trade University of Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
I have more than 5 years of sales experience in technology products industry, heavy industry and shipping industry, from Channel B2C Execution sales, Key Account Management to B2B Solution expertise, from very execution level to entry-management level.
I have working experience in working with local and multinational companies, which helped me a lot in dealing with both internal and external issues
Independent with professional sales skills, adaptable with any working environment, effective in interpersonal communication and efficient in business planning and execution, I am evaluated to be strong in developing new challenging business
Job Function:Sales, Marketing, Trade Marketing
Industries:Civil/Construction/Materials, Retail/Wholesale/Distributor, IT - Hardware/Networking
Specialities:Key Account Management
Sales and territory management.
Trade marketing planning and execution
Job Level:Team Leader/Supervisor
Business Development Assistant Manager
Maersk Vietnam Limited, Commercial DepartmentMay 2015 - Present (5 years 6 months)
A- Business Development
Develop and implement business development plans in coordination with the company's business plan to achieve corporate objectives
Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into volume and profit business
• Plan and carry out market research, customer and competitor surveys/pricing activities/ sales prospecting/monitoring & follow-up towards direct sales to agreed budgets, sales volumes, values, product mix.
• Actively seeking, exploring and developing relationships with domestic and foreign customers and potential partners, through online and offline channelslwith customers who are in need of logistics services.
• Review customer requirements, consult, introduce services to customers on the basis of capacity to respond of the Company: standard solutions as well as special solutions, price, type of services
• Learning customers’ demand, supporting and consulting them about products and services, doing contract negotiations, coordinating with project management department to handle the projects at the request of customers
• Retain and expand sales-generating opportunities by managing the existing customers within the region
• Monitor project database and progress of follow up to ensure proper coverage of the market and identify untapped potential in order to sustain growth for long term. Drive local specification team ( Finance/Customer Service) to ensure Maersk’s solution product will be in the their list
• Follow up and manage weekly/monthly operation to ensure weekly/monthly sales target
B-Key Account Management
To deliver volume and revenue/profit target for each Key Account while remaining focused on relationship building
Develop and execute business programs, leverage efficient call coverage, and ensure all assigned accounts of Key Accounts comply with company performance standards and Minimum Quatity Commitments.
• Owns the customer and coordinates with the regional team of Regional Key Account Manager(s) and Regional Traffic Controller in the various geographical areas
• Diagnose KA Supply Chain set up and identify Supply Chain Solutions opportunities. Develop and prepare strategic investment proposal in close cooperation with Local and Regional Head of Account’s SCM
• Increase share of wallet and profitability to achieve KA’s global development objectives
• Build a pro-active sales approach based on the customer needs and the Unique Selling Propositions of Maersk
• Prepare data analysis and share with Tender Management Team, Products and any other relevant internal stakeholders for Tender Process and Negotiation
• Work and cooperate with relevant Regional and Country functions to secure and further increase customer satisfaction
• Monitor and report on all relevant market information, including competitor intelligence, Service Deployment insights specific to the region to provide an awareness leading to the development of portfolio strategies
Area Sales Supervisor
Holcim Vietnam Limited, Commercial DepartmentApril 2014 - May 2015 (1 year 1 month)
A-Sales Management/ Channel Management
• Manage General Trade channel sales via distributor to achieve sales volume and market share
• Sales forecast, annual and monthly sales target. Stock and delivery plan, branding activities, monthly /annual promotion, display programs
• Manage budget and allocation ensure that no overspending occurs, monitor volume target & volume growth
• Manage current account activities & activation, work closely with distributors to build the sales forecast and push sales volume
• Establishes sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for territories.
• Provides timely, accurate, competitive pricing on all completed prospect applications submitted for pricing and approval, while striving to maintain maximum profit margin.
• Building and maintaining good relationship with Contractors and Key Retailers.
• Maintains relationships with customers by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
B-Trade Marketing Execution
• Work closely with trade executive to plan, develop, implement, monitor, evaluate area trade programs and make adjustments to help the programs evolve to meet business needs and commercial KPIs from time to time.
• Monitor Trade Marketing budget allocation and manage the implementation in order to ensure cost effective, efficient and well-controlled execution as well as optimal phasing
• Identify and propose Trade Marketing material (POSM). Ensure the deployment in market with relevant POS segmentation in order to communicate right brand to right consumer in right place as well as manage all materials to be sufficient in all relevant warehouses to ensure speedy placement at POS and minimize inventory level
• Assist Sales Management Team in the development of the annual marketing plan
• Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
• Support other functional teams (Technical Support, Marketing,…) to handle customer’s inquiries, implement trade promotions & organize marketing events
Sales Key Account Executive
Samsung Vina Electronics, Mobile phone BusinessJanuary 2012 - April 2014 (2 years 3 months)
A-Sales management/ Channel Management
Sell products by implementing sales plans; supervising distributor’s sales rep.
• Deliver sales target: Sell-in, Sell-through, Sell-out, Coverage rate, Active shops rate.
• Leading sales team, recruiting, coaching and developing competencies for salesmen.
• Manage and lead sales team to meet the area objectives and sales target, deploy and cascade all related procedures and requested execution.
• Responsible for working closely with customers (retailers/ wholesalers) and trade marketing team to develop, maintain store visual merchandising, displays at the channel
• Work closely with Brand/Trade team for overall development and execution of all Brand & Trade Marketing plans to the achievement of successive monthly/quarterly/annual sales and profitably goals
• Information management: product, competitors and market feedback over the sales division and keep information flow in all aspects.
• Maintains sales volume, product mix, and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators, and competitors.
• Trade marketing: be execution lead for programs including sell-in, sell-thru, sell-out & partnership campaign in the area
• Co-op marketing: budget management, co-op program campaign planning with accounts, in-store promotion deployment