Current:Vice President, Head of Direct Banking at UNITED OVERSEAS BANK, HCMC BRANCH United Overseas Bank, HCMC Branch
- Area Sale Head/ Retail Area Director - RAD at Maritimebank Viet Nam
- Head of Telesales/Call center/TPSA at Vietnam International Banking
- Deputy Manager of Contact Center at MEKONG DEVELOPMENT JOINT STOCK COMMERCIAL BANK
- Head of Contact Center - south at Technological Commercial Bank (Techcombank)
- Commercial University, Hanoi, Vietnam
Job Level:Vice-President/Senior Vice-President
Vice President, Head of Direct Banking
UNITED OVERSEAS BANK, HCMC BRANCH United Overseas Bank, HCMC BranchMarch 2017 - Present (3 years 9 months)
Area Sale Head/ Retail Area Director - RAD
Maritimebank Viet NamSeptember 2016 - Present (4 years 4 months)
- Manage biggest Area in Region 6 in the South including 11 Branches.
- Deliver monthly sales target of Casa/Deposit/Lending/and Wealth products of assigned Region by managing team of Branches Managers and Relationship Officers.
- Plan and implement sales strategies with team and with branch distribution to achieve monthly sales target.
- Plan and implement new initiatives and monthly activities within branches to motivate branch staff to generate maximum sales.
- Recruit, train and monitor Branch Managers, Senior Relationship Manager and Relationship Officers to make sure effective sales results are produced Weekly/Monthly basis
- Conduct regular training sessions of branch distribution and Branch Managers/ROs to ensure customer need based selling.
- Visit branches on regular basis and interact regularly with branch distribution to plan and to implement sales strategy and to resolve issues related to Liability products, Consumer finance products and Wealth products.
- Build and maintain strong relationship with internal and external customers.
- Working closely with Regional Head to build sales strategy for Area
Head of Telesales/Call center/TPSA
Vietnam International BankingApril 2014 - September 2016 (2 years 5 months)
Manage : 4 telesales teams, 1 online/digital sales team, and support for Third party sales team
Product: Credit cards, Insurance and secure loan
- The first person set up Telesales and Third party sales channel in VIB, expand from 5 sales person in 2014 to 70 sales in 2015.
- Support Thirt party Sale channel in VIB with 60 sales agent
- Best manager of Digital and Direct distribution in 2014 - A1
- Top best perfomance Q3 -2015
- Proposed solution to reduce up to 20% telephone cost for whole telesales channel
- Recognition award for Credit card 2015
Project attended: CRM and Contact Center
Product sales achievement: 500 billion in Q1,2,3 in 2015, 600 cards/month
Deputy Manager of Contact Center
MEKONG DEVELOPMENT JOINT STOCK COMMERCIAL BANKJuly 2012 - March 2014 (1 year 8 months)
With my strong experiences in Contact Center, I supported to Head and guidelines teams to set up and running Contact Center
Responsible for service quality for Inbound and and customer interest rate for Outbound team.
Ensuring keep good key Contact Center indicator as Service level, AHT, ATT, ASA, total incoming calls, and outgoing calls…
Training and coaching staff
Build and develop sale scripts
Creative staff motive programs ( such as : Contact Center superstar, mystery shopping…)
Build up Customer service guidelines book, Call monitoring, score card, Process to handling customer complains, build Contact Center Lookup information system
Running success many outbound service and telesales project ( personal loans, cards, internet banking…)
Proposal to save 30% outbound program cost.
Head of Contact Center - south
Technological Commercial Bank (Techcombank)September 2008 - June 2012 (3 years 10 months)
• Managing the daily running of the call center south.
• Working with supervisors, team leaders, operatives gather information and resolve issues
• Monitoring random calls to improve quality, minimise errors and track operative performance.
• Reviewing the performance of staff, identifying training needs and planning training sessions.
• Recording statistics, user rates and the performance levels of the centre and preparing reports.
• Handling the most complex customer complaints
• Recuitment, coaching, motivating staff
• Forecasting and analysing data on a weekly and/or monthly basis
• Report to Director of Business Development and Contact Center Manager Head office Hanoi
Leadership and management skill
Training and Coaching skill
Train for trainer