Current:Chief accountant at Makalot Garments (Vietnam) Co.,ltd
- Hanoi Agriculture university
Makalot Garments (Vietnam) Co.,ltdNovember 2008 - Present (12 years 10 months)
IV. Working experiences:
I have been worked in Makalot Garments ( Vietnam ) Co., LTD from when I graduated until now.
*Form July.2008 to Jun.2009: I am a fix asset and AP, AR accountant in Makalot Garments ( Vietnam) Co., LTD.
* From July.2009 to Feb 2012: I am a general accountant in Makalot Garment ( Vietmam ) Co., LTD.
* From Mar,2012 until now: I am a chief accountant in Makalot Garment (Viet Nam) Co., LTD. My job description:
- Monitor, analysis, reviews all expense and documents
- Prepare and issue regulations/procedures/forms on accounting.
- Always update, study Tax law then training for subordinate.
- To ensure all the activities of the company done in accordance with the Tax law.
- Checking declaration of Value Added Tax, Foreign Contractor Tax and Personal Income Tax, keep to send report and payment on time.
- Making VAT refund, Corporate Income Tax and PIT finalization report.
- Making P&L, BS, TB and FS.
- Prepare all Management reports, consolidation reports
- Working with Tax, and Auditor.
V. Skill and advantage
1. I can work under high pressure.
2. I work in a big company have over 6,000 workers and 50 foreigners expat, we separate expense for 3 factories the same 3 companies, so that I have experience to synthesize data and communication with every body and other department.
3. Besides, I am a chief of department with 8 staffs, so I know how to arrange and assign job for subordinate.
4. In addition I have experience to work with Tax authority about: CIT audit, VAT refund checking (checking after refund VAT), and special is transfer pricing audit.
I have experience to work with General Customs Department about audit after customs clearance.
5. I also can speak English as well.
With 7 years of accounting experience, and 3 years in chief accountant position I’m self-confident that my skills and hard-working attitude will make a valuable contribution into profitability of the company.