Current:General Manager at HEADHUNT VIETNAM
- Business Development Manager at Oilfield- Workforce International Pt
- Economic University, Vietnam
- Ha Noi National University / Ha Noi City; Hanoi University of Pharmacy, Vietnam
Nam is a Headhunter and Country Manager for HEADHUNT VIETNAM l which is a specialist HR Industrial particularly Oil & gas and FMCG executive search company, and B2B industry.
I have been told that I have a personality with a pure heart and a great sense of humor. I am loyal, honest, trustworthy and confident with my abilities. I love to learn new experiences and then share them with others.
Learn quickly new fields
Build relation with new people
Patient and passion
Executive Seach and Selection
Industries:Internet/Online Media, Oil/Gas/Energy
Specialities:HEADHUNT VIETNAM Solutions is a global search firm focused on providing recruitment solutions for client organizations across multiple industries and a wide spectrum of functional disciplines. We partner with companies who understand the significance of acquiring and building top talent at the mid‐level of their business. Our global reach and dedicated focus on speed, quality, and execution allow our clients to continually strengthen their organizational talent level and grow tomorrow’s business leaders.
HEADHUNT VIETNAM Solutions was formed as a closely-held joint venture between four successful search firms, with locations in Ho Chi Minh City,Vietnam. We are a global mid-management search firm with strong fulfillment capabilities across multiple sectors and disciplines, with a focus on delivering a consistent platform of talent solutions for our clients.
We focus on providing the following solutions:
Project Based Recruitment
HEADHUNT VIETNAMJune 2012 - Present (10 years 6 months)
Business Development Manager
Oilfield- Workforce International PtFebruary 2011 - June 2012 (1 year 4 months)
Set up company and Overall management of the business activities in Vietnam
• To develop company business in Vietnam, not limited to sales and business development on a day-to-day basis.
• To be responsible for profit and loss for Vietnam operations.
• To allocate, distribute and ensure that manpower requests from Clients are attended to.
• To coordinate with Project sites and respond to queries from site employees or Clients.
• As and when required to visit job sites locally and overseas and implement work systems.
• Coordinate employee's movements and compilation of necessary documents.
• Ensure that timesheets from project sites and employees are received in timely manner.
• To attend to any grievances from employees at site and propose solutions to Regional Manager for implementation.
• To submit a written report monthly and as per requirement of senior management.
• To coordinate with other Head office for Manpower requirements.
• As and when and due to project requirements, you will be given added responsibilities and tasks.
• Perform other duties and responsibilities as and when directed by senior management.
• Any other task and responsibilities which are at later stage agreed between
• Employer and Employee with respect to the position.
• Developed and maintained professional relationships with clients follow vacancies, projects and payments.
• Report to General Manager in Singapore
Economic University (Vietnam)
Bachelors , Business Managment2008 - 2011
Ha Noi National University / Ha Noi City; Hanoi University of Pharmacy (Vietnam)
Bachelors2004 - 2008
How to approach and build relationship with new client