Senior Staff Hardware Design Engineer at AMCC VietNam
Ho Chi Minh (Vietnam) - 1 connections
Current:Senior Staff Hardware Design Engineer at AMCC VietNam
- Firmware, Hardware Design Engineer at TMA Solution Viet Nam
- Hardware Design Engineer at Arrive Techonologies Viet Nam
- Polytechnic University of HCMC, Vietnam
Senior Staff Hardware Design Engineer, Project Leader
Specialities:SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Good command in English, especially spoken and written English.
- Computer software proficiency: MS Office.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Able to work independently and within a team under pressure.
- Quick-learner, self-confident and active.
- Hard working, well-organized and high sense of responsibility.
- Problem solving and analytic skills.
- Experience in designing schematic of electronic circuit with Orcad/Cadence HDL tool and reviewing layout. Have good knowledge about Power, Clock, Reset,…etc scheme in system design and have experience in selecting the suitable IC/Chips for the design.
- Experience in designing DDR3, PCIE3.0, SATA3.0, USB3.0, Ethernet XFI 10Gbps, SGMII 1Gpbs, Ethernet RGMII 1Gbps, SDIO, RTC, I2C, SPI, UART,…interface.
- Experience in power schematic design using chip TI, LINEAR, INTESIL, IRF, MPS,…etc
- Good knowledge of using many FPGA/CPLD programmable devices from many vendors such as: Altera, Xilinx, Lattice, Micro Semi conductor.
- Good knowledge of EMC requirements then applying in design schematic and layout to meet EMC requirements.
- Good knowledge of using some electronic simulation tool such as: Cadence Pspice and Hyperlynx.
- Good knowledge of thermal design. Calculate heat-sink, thermal sensor placement suggestion, ask Layout Cad team to do thermal simulation to make sure the full system can meet customer’s thermal spec.
- Good knowledge of using Tektronix and Agilent Oscilloscope.
- Good knowledge in Embedded and Server hardware circuit board design.
- Team Leader at least 4 successful projects until now. These projects were done into production phase and ready to sale on the market.
- Three times got level promotion from Hardware Design II to Senior Hardware Design in 2010 and from Senior Hardware Design to Staff Hardware Design in 2012 and from Staff Hardware Design to Senior Staff Hardware Design in 2016 until now (to get one promotion, the engineer must lead at least 2 successful projects).
Job Level:Team Leader/Supervisor
Senior Staff Hardware Design Engineer
AMCC VietNamJuly 2008 - Present (12 years 3 months)
Firmware, Hardware Design Engineer
TMA Solution Viet NamJune 2007 - June 2008 (1 year)
Hardware Design Engineer
Arrive Techonologies Viet NamMarch 2003 - May 2007 (4 years 3 months)