Current:Senior Brand Executive at VPBank
- Marketing Executive at KinderWorld Education Group
- Marketing Manager at Tummy Restaurant
- Digital Marketing Planner cum Assistant to Senior Content Marketing Consultant at Admicro – VCCorp Corporation
- General Assistant at West Orchards shopping center, Coventry, The UK
- Founding President at English club of Banking Academy of Vietnam
- Coventry University, the UK
- Academy of Banking, Vietnam
A highly motivated and hardworking professional with solid experience leading a diverse range of marketing and brand operations within multi-cultural environments. Proven leader with strategic and tactical decision making and leadership to drive revenue and brand growth. Demonstrated expertise in performing market research, SWOT, segmentation, trend, and customer attribute analyses in order to create effective campaigns and new product launches. Recognized throughout career for exceptional combination of creative vision and tactical implementation skills. Articulate communicator, skilled in engaging team members and developing strong relationships.
Industries:FMCG - Household / Personal Care, Food/Beverage/Dairy, IT - Software/E-commerce
Specialities:• Marketing Management
• Brand Management
• Resource Management
• Performance Management
• New Business Development
• Project Administration
• Market Research & Analysis
• Strategic Planning & Implementation
Job Level:Experienced (Non-manager)
Senior Brand Executive
VPBankAugust 2016 - Present (5 years 4 months)
• Market research: Spearheaded various functions of market research projects, which include formulating quarterly brand health check report to monitor performance, carrying out survey to measure the effectiveness of the marketing campaigns, studying customer segmentation of business units to support them in identifying the business characteristics of target customers as well as their behaviors and needs towards financial products, which ultimately aided in future product development.
• Brand development:
- Directed brand touch point projects to ensure creative design, effective production, and the timely delivery of VPBank Annual reports for the annual meeting and investors, Calendars for 216 branches with more than 10,000 staffs and more than 1 million active customers, Brand gifts for partners and customers , Uniform for staffs.
- Proposed and contributed to brand communication campaigns as “VPBank fast loan” campaign and VPBank. The campaign gained 3000 loan contracts and the conversion rate was around 2%.
- Contributed to organize events of VPBank, including grand opening events of new branch, year-end concerts and thank you parties.
- Be responsible for connecting and participating to win banking prizes from prestigious international and national organizations.
• Ensured alignment of marketing designs as per brand strategies by examining and updating VPBank’s brand guidelines.
• Supervised the brand asset library, including stock control with an aim to handle brand assets availability.
• Managed all aspects of budgetary operations in a way to keep minimum expenses.
• Consulted and supported business units in trademark registration of new brands.
KinderWorld Education GroupFebruary 2016 - August 2016 (6 months)
• Conducted market research to gather updated information, which supported in managing new segmentation and extend available segments.
• Led digital projects to improve brand awareness and preference:
- Oversaw social media sites such as Facebook and YouTube.
- Revamped official Website.
- Supervised Google AdWords and GDN campaigns.
• Swiftly resolved students and parents’ complaints on routine basis to attain customer satisfaction.
• Cultivated strong relations with the media to ensure maximum positive news exposure for the company.
• Pooled resources to organise annual school events, including year-end concert, study tour, parent’s briefing, and grand opening events of new campus in Halong city.
Tummy RestaurantAugust 2015 - January 2016 (5 months)
• Devised and implemented effective marketing strategies, resulted in increasing brand awareness and customer base.
• Carried out regular surveys to gather feedbacks from customers for continuous improvement in food and service quality.
• Administered and maintained various operations of the restaurant to assure smooth work flow.
• Orchestrated and oversaw 60-80 and 80-120 lunch sets for office workers per day in the first three months and the latter three months respectively.
Digital Marketing Planner cum Assistant to Senior Content Marketing Consultant
Admicro – VCCorp CorporationMarch 2014 - October 2015 (1 year 7 months)
• Built integrated marketing plans for multiple campaigns, supported company’s marketing strategies on an annual basis.
• Implemented, monitored and evaluated the effectiveness of campaigns to forecast budget and provide appropriate recommendations for long-run branding and marketing strategies.
• Served clients in many fields such as FFCG (Jo Diaper, Hazeline), pharmaceutical (Vipteen and Nữ Vương) and education (Global International School), etc.
• Developed an advertising video of Nu Vuong brand on Youtube, which reached more than 206K views with $1K in three months.
West Orchards shopping center, Coventry, The UKSeptember 2013 - January 2014 (4 months)
English club of Banking Academy of VietnamSeptember 2010 - November 2011 (1 year 2 months)
Coventry University, the UK
Masters , Marketing2012 - 2013
Academy of Banking (Vietnam)
Bachelors , Banking and Finance2007 - 2012Activities and Societies:• Established the first English club of Banking Academy of Vietnam which has more than 60 members from many universities in Hanoi such as Banking Academy of Vietnam, Foreign Trade University, National Economic University of Vietnam, etc.
• Managed the first English club of Banking Academy of Vietnam as the first president.
• Organized an annual open English Eloquence and Debate contest “Eng-finity” 2011 and 2012 for students in Hanoi.
• Organized some outings for handicapped children and international volunteers when working with VPV (Volunteer for Peace of Vietnam) in Thuy An Rehabilitation center for Handicapped Children, Ba Vi, Hanoi, Vietnam.
• Supported projects cleaning up the beach in Nam Dinh province when working with VPV (Volunteer for Peace of Vietnam)
• Organized several events and campaigns with Hanoi Association of Young Blood Donor Recruiters to improve community’s awareness towards blood donation.
Groups and Associations:- Founding President of English Club of Banking Academy of Vietnam (2010 - 2011)
- Team leader of The Hanoi Association of Youth Blood Donor Recruiters, Vietnam (2008 – 2010)
- Volunteer and member of Volunteer for Peace of Vietnam organization (2009 -2010)
Honors and Awards: