Current:Merchandiser at Thao Uyen Co.,Ltd
- Raffles Design Institute, Vietnam
Studying overseas for 4 years has academically trained me to be creative, skillful and adaptable as a Bachelor of Fashion Design. With all my enthusiasm, I have gained 2 years valuable working experience within the fashion industry, especially garment manufacturing environment. In these first few years of my career, I have significantly developed my professional knowledge and skills to the next level. Not only a fast learner, I am also very focus and pay good attention to details.
Industries:Apparel/Footwear, Industrial/Consumer Manufacturing
Specialities:Garment-making skill: able to draft, craft and sew both by hand and industrial machines.
IT: proficient in Microsoft Office, Windows, Photoshop, Illustrator.
Languages: English, Vietnamese
• Responsible for dealing with suppliers, managing costing, sample development with supplier if any request from buyer and receive order
• Proactively sourcing fabric, ordering fabric, materials based on consumption which advised by factory
• Managing fabric mills for on-time submissions of Lab Dip, Strike Off, Knitdown, Bulk Lot
• Responsible for all samples requested after confirming order from buyer (Ref, test, AD, FIT, PP, TOP, Shipping samples)
• Working directly with mills for any claim on fabrics and materials
• Checking with mills and follow up with QA to do inspection (PP meeting, Pilot run, Inline, Pre-F, and Final) and submit reports
• Working closely with factory to meet production schedule and update WIP to buyer
• Working on packing manifest before ship out
Job Level:Experienced (Non-manager)
Hobbies and Interests:Personal values: enthusiastic, creative, responsible, problem solver and dedicated.
Hobbies: Fashion, Design works, travel, personal development, music, movies, and photography.
Life style: maintain an active and healthy life style, non-smoker and non-alcoholic drinker.