Current:Purchaser at Park Corp. (VietNam) Ltd
- University of Technology HCMC (STU), Vietnam
Over 4 years of experience in purchasing bag's material from national and international markets.
Expertise in solving material order's issues, reducing the cost of procurement of material.
Experienced with following systems of inventory management avoiding over-stocking or wastage.
Assisting the export - import department on material receiving and delivery.
In charge of contract and payment for suppliers.
Job Function:Purchasing/Supply Chain, Sales
Industries:Warehouse, Industrial/Consumer Manufacturing, Freight/Logistics
- Receiving orders from customers processing and following up.
- Organizing the material coming time to catch the production plan.
- Issuing orders to suppliers, and working with them on this.
- Making good relationship with supplier/ customers, and other company's departments.
- Negotiating with suppliers for the best delivery date.
- Solving issues related to material coming, producing, stocking.
- Making reports related to material to customers and company on time.
- Tracking better ways to handling orders.
- Coordinating well with company department (Production team, QA Department, Development Department, Sales
Department) to cope the duties.
- Handle and purchase hardware, leather, PVC leather, webbing, paint, packing, zipper/ slider, fabric, ...
- Key person in charge bulk order, sample, marketing, ...
- Prepares PO/ Contract in compliance with purchasing procedure and ERP system
- Control inventory level.
- Check daily production status to ensure buyer’s ship date
- Always keep communication with team, factories, QC department for involved matters.
- Make the payment request with all requested documents to Finance dept
- Follow on shipment and shipping documents
- Cooperatively work with other departments to resolve all relevant issues
- Dealing with factories to solve unexpected problems during production and after shipping
- Work with supplier and COACH on ECV (EcVision) system COACH for processing order and reporting.
- Also handle order brand HENRI BENDEL and whole of issue regard to this brand.
- Solving problems that are required and mentioned by COACH and HENRI BENDEL Customers.
- Negotiating with suppliers to fix purchasing conditions including
contract /price/delivery date /payment terms /tax issues/material specifications
and so on.
- Preparing the MDS (Material delivery Supplier) for making production plan.
- Processing instruction from COACH customer about change material.
- Inspecting the issue materials, ‘Color... announcement from factory and solve it with supplier for replacement and
- Work with FWD (forwarder) for arrange shipment schedule.
- Contact with trading dept for upload shipping docs and make custom clearance.
- Communicate with whole of SPs (Service Provider) for borrowing material when factory have problem.
- Reporting to Local Manager and Korean Manager when material has problem.
- Reporting amount to purchase material after finished order to general manager.
- Weekly meeting in order to report to Korean Manager and all other leaders about the quality, deli date of material.
- Quality assurance: Testing Standards – Finished Goods Laboratory
- Coach Quality Assurance Manual
- Quality Assurance - Performance Requirements
- EcVision System COACH for reporting, checking info, uploading docs ...
Job Level:Experienced (Non-manager)
Hobbies and Interests:Be active and creative
Be high responsible
Be ambitious for career development
Have a strong team spirit
Interesting to study foreign language by myself (English, Chinese, Korean)
Travel around our country and the world to discover new lands and conquer knowledge