Current:Brand Manager at Au Chau Fashion & Cosmetics Co. Ltd.
- Social Sciences and Humanities University Hochiminh City, Vietnam
Company: British American Tobacco Co.
- Build the image for 555 Tobacco.
- Introduce products to customers.
- Invite customers join promotion program.
- Sampling new product and give presents to customers.
Company: LG-Vina Cosmetics Joint ventures Co., Ltd. (Belong to LG Cooperation of Korea).
Position : Beauty Consultant / Promoters Leader. Supermarket Channel.
- Control and motivate promoters in sales activities and maintain products.
- Training products knowledge and make-up skills to new promoters.
- Support promotion events in supermarkets.
- Report sales situations, promotions and credits to manager.
- Take full responsibilities for sales activities at supermarkets in HCMC.
- Catch and feed back the customers, competitors…information in supermarkets.
- Develop the products’ image through sales activities in supermarkets.
- Follow up the sales situation, competitors’ activities and report to the Sales Director.
- Together with MKT dept., suggest and set monthly/yearly promotion program
- Use the promotion materials affectively to reach the company sales target.
Company: LG Electronics Vietnam Inc.
Position: Products Expert Trainer/ Promoter Supervisor – Marketing Communication Dept.
(Base on good working performance and expectation to work and develop in a new environment. BODs decided to expand the missions in a difference department of LG group)
- Promoter management: Target, sales, working time, test, bonus, uniform….
- Products Training to Floor Salesman (FSM) from the Middle to Mekong Delta area
- Increase the product knowledge ( Internet, factory, sample products )
- Translating and preparing training document to transfer the unit selling point, characters, and the usage of product to FSM.
2007- 2008 :
Company: Thanh Bac Indochina Co.Ltd. TBI
Position: Retail Sales Sup.
- Manage all retail counters of Cosmetics Div. in HCMC.
- Taking full responsibility about turnover, sales activities, VM, maintain products and training and control PGs…ect.
2008 – 2009:
Company: Duy Anh Fashion & Cosmetics Co. Ltd ( A division of IPP group )
Position: Operations Manager
- Manage all boutiques of DAFC in the South of Viet Nam.
- Ensure strong performance of new store openings.
- Development of effective solutions and programs for daily store operations aligned with company objectives.
- Developing training programs for store managers and staffs.
- Manage and monitor in store process relating to VM, MKT, Merchandising, Finance, Logistic.
- Review sales, sell through and KPI ( Key performance Indicators ) on a daily and weekly basic and develop strategies to motivate and push sales at stores, also to changing business conditions
- Market surveys and feedbacks for buying.
- Develop strategies to coach for results against weekly, monthly and annual performance goals that tie to overall store sales plan…
- Ensure seasonal window display and in store Visual Merchandise must be same format with other stores worldwide.
2009 – 2010 :
Company: Au Chau Fashion & Cosmetic Co. Ltd ( A division of IPP group )
Position : Operations Manager
( Base on good results delivered in DAFC, BODs decided to be the one who in charge retail stores development for a new ranking line of fashion in VN )
Take full responsibility in retail operations to expand a new fashion range in IPP group - Mid-tier brands like Diesel, Tommy Hilfiger, Tommy Denim, Nike
2010 – present :
Position : Diesel Brand Manager
- Generation of “Brand Identity System”.
- Yearly plan establishment.
- Finance management.
- Organization of brand storming meeting.
- Organization & preparation of events, launching campaigns.
- Co-operation with other brands, partners to build co-operating marketing.
- Market research.
- Foreign affairs communication with principal.
- New location campaign..
Industries:Fashion/Luxury Goods & Jewelry, Retail/Wholesale/Distributor
Specialities:2008 : Successfully opening 3 stores of DAFC : Bally, Tag Heuer, Tumi in Rex Hotel
Nov.10 : Successfully opening the first 7 stores of ACFC : Diesel, Tommy Hilfiger, Tommy Denim, Nike in Zen Plaza and 102 Nguyen Hue, District 1, HCMC.
Nov.11 : Big successful in organizing ACFC Private Sale in Ha Noi
Jan.11 : Diesel launching event in Zen Plaza
Apr.12 : Diesel VIP night in Crescent Mall
Au Chau Fashion & Cosmetics Co. Ltd.August 2008 - August 2012 (4 years 1 month)