Hoang Kim Duong
Current:Marketing Manager at Office for International Study Programs – HCMC University of Technology
- Marketing Administrator at Advance Vision Technology Pty
- General Manager at Marketing Solutions and Services JSC
- Sale & Marketing Executive at Xuan Quang Oriental Pharmaceutical Ltd
- Account & Event Executive at Viet Sun Media Jsc,..
- University of Applied Sciences and Arts Northwestern Switzerland, Switzerland
- Hue University - College of Economics, Vietnam
• 6 years in Marketing: Marketing planning, Marketing strategy, Marketing Consulting, Content Marketing, Digital Marketing, PR, and Event Organizing.
• 2 years in market research projects: research designing, team leading, final reporting to clients.
• B2B account management and business development
• Coordinating, managing, and implementing many market research and marketing consulting projects in different fields.
• Training/teaching (marketing and soft skill in university)
• Training and developing capability/ability of staff/ recruiting new staff
• Building internal communication channels: offline – Internal magazine; Online: Face, Linkedin
• Team & individual working, managing, interpersonal skill, time management, and result oriented
• Advanced computing skills (MS word, excel, power point, internet, social network)
• Proficiency of English (IELTS 6.0 equivalent)
• Good academic background (MBA degree, 2013).
Job Function:Marketing, Trade Marketing, Management
Industries:Advertising/PR, Internet/Online Media
Specialities:- Marketing strategy
- Marketing Plan
- Content marketing
- Digital Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Project Management
Office for International Study Programs – HCMC University of TechnologyJune 2010 - Present (12 years 6 months)
- Building and implementing marketing plan to recruit bachelor and MBA students for intake 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
- Recruitment tours to more than 40 high schools/year, presentation to 200 – 900 participants/school.
- Direct & telephone consultant for student recruitment more than 600 students/years for International Study Programs in HCMUT
- Organized 60 events for bachelor twining programs, and 20 information sessions for MBA program.
- Member of Board organizer Consulting Management Forum event in 2012 with 800 participants; 2013 with 400 participants, who are the owner, director, manager, consultant and leader of government.
- Building ISO 9001 – 2008 process and regulations for marketing department to supporting OISP got ISO 9001 – 2008 certification in 2012.
- Project leader and editor of “Ống Kính OISP” internal magazine for bachelor programs with 18 vol and “Nghề Tư Vấn” internal magazine for MBA program with 2 vol in 2011, 2012. Reference link: Ống kính OISP: http://issuu.com/chynchyn/docs/ban_tin_5; Nghề tư vấn: http://issuu.com/hunhvit/docs/bantinnghetuvan1
- Project member of digital and content Marketing project: The project is aiming at creating and developing digital content to promoting OISP, HCMUT brand to its target audiences through social network such as facebook, flick, youtube. The initial outcomes:
- 2 fanpage https://www.facebook.com/bkquocte (more than 200k fans) and https://www.facebook.com/EMBA.MCI (36K fans )
- 2 Youtube accounts https://www.youtube.com/user/bkoisp and https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCO8_DrwDrwVwuRUSTlA42Yw.
Training and teaching:
• Tutoring international marketing, B2B marketing, Principle of marketing, soft skill modules for BA/MBA class.
In 2016, 2017: Project director, “Vietnam Student Ambassador for StudyAdelaide”, Recruit Ambassadors for Study Adelaide at VietNam.
In 2016: Project leader: project “Examining Consumer behavior in HCMC, Vietnam 2016” Market research of 4 FMCG industries with 4800 consumers, 200 distributors, 200 enterprises
• Research design
• Field work and report production
In 2013: Team member: project “Factors effecting on the accessibility of low-income people to the bus system in Ho Chi Minh City” – Hiroshima University
In 2012: Project Manager: Project “Building business model and marketing strategy for Thanh Binh shopping mall and residence at Binh Phuoc”
• Project planning
• Project management: Invite related partners, report production & presentation
In 2011 – 2012: Team member: project “Examining Consumer behavior in HCMC, Vietnam 2012” Market research of 4 FMCG industries with 4800 consumers, 200 distributors
• Research design
• Field work and report production
In 2011: Team member project “Building and developing Tuoi Tre Viet English School”
• Support to set up school
• Implement marketing activities to recruit student.
Advance Vision Technology PtyOctober 2014 - April 2015 (6 months)
- Implimenting co-marketing with big vendors (Microsoft, HP, Lenovo, Cisco, Apple,…)
- Implementing Marketing Campaigns for AVTech services at three countries Australia, China and Viet Nam:
o Email marketing
o SEO/SEM/Google Adwords
- Prepare Marketing Materials for Print, Digital, and Web versions for AVTech
- Vendor and partnership management:
o Negotiating partnership agreements with suppliers and vendors.
o Understanding partnership requirements
o Tracking and maintaining certification requirements
o Development and review of vendor strategy
o Development and execution of certification/training plans
Marketing Solutions and Services JSCSeptember 2013 - September 2014 (1 year)
- Building new products offer to clients: Content marketing, Digital marketing
- Scheduling and presenting MSS products to clients
- Management and Operation Company to get the target of board management.
- Managing and implementing 10 projects from market research to marketing.
- Maintenance company through finding new projects and don’t affect to the investment of board of management.
- Consulting Marketing strategy for EVI English School.
- Building marketing plan and brand material for new products of Hưng Phát Ceramics
- Organize 3 events with 200 guests/event for EMBA – MCI program
- Build content marketing for EMBA-MCI and OISP
- Market research evaluate satisfaction of lecturer; student; alumni about programs, facilities, and services of OISP.
- Market research demand of worker at industrial park with cosmetic products
- Market research the preparation’s level of Viet Nam Company to ASEAN Economic community.
Training and teaching:
• Teaching at Pre - University – HCMC University of Technology (HCMUT): Soft skill Subjects for 1st year students of International Programs (14 weeks/semester).
• Training for staff about marketing and MSS product.
Sale & Marketing Executive
Xuan Quang Oriental Pharmaceutical LtdDecember 2009 - June 2010 (6 months)
- Building marketing plan and preparation package for new product “Giai Doc Gan capsule”.
- Building promotion programs in Tet holiday.
- Visiting all client from Ca Mau province to Hue City to understanding market and client to implement marketing program of company.
Account & Event Executive
Viet Sun Media Jsc,..September 2009 - November 2009 (2 months)
- Invite entrepreneurs attend “Doanh nhân – Doanh nghiệp Việt Nam vàng” and “Hội nghị tôn vinh doanh nhân Việt Nam 13/10/2009” event.
- Invite and PR writing for client on enterprises and integration magazine.
University of Applied Sciences and Arts Northwestern Switzerland (Switzerland)
MBA , Management Consulting International2012 - 2013
Hue University - College of Economics (Vietnam)
Bachelors , Marketing2005 - 2009
Internal Quality Auditing ISO 9001:2008
The course trained to candidate about ISO 9001:2008 standards, and the method to build and audit ISO 9001:2008 system in the company
The course trained student some skill includes: - How to communicate with reporter? - How to write an article? - How to write a great headline? - How to organize an event?
Groups and Associations:- Sai Gon Entreprenuers Club
- EMBA - MCI Alumni Club
Honors and Awards:One of the best manager in 2011, 2012