Current:Chief Architect at DNA Homes
- Architect at Oscar and Ponni Architects
- Junior Architect at Raj Expedith Associates
- Hindustan College of Engg.
I am Architect Kumar M. from India. I am applying for the post " Senior Architectural Designer Post".
I have a total of 7+ years hands on experience on designing as well as in site works. Especially on residence.
Recent 5 years, i have assisted in developing a new construction company from scratch for an existing 20+years old Real estate company GOODLUCK Investments Consultant.
Some of the landmark projects are:
1. H.I.E.T. Polytechnic college
2. ETL Phase 2
3. Proposed C.D. hospital at tondiarpet
4. High Rise Tower Competiton @ Doha
5, C.S.I. Kalyani Hospital. Mylapore Chennai.
I am very good learner, recently i completed revit course in weeks time and working on projects(learned online) now waiting to write certification exam. and going to start 3ds Max and Primavera.
Further my linkedin profile link is. https://in.linkedin.com/pub/kumar-m/15/4a5/18a
For getting visa to your country, i require a invitation and offer letter, after getting visa and ticket i can easily apply for driving licence here in my place.
Job Function:Other, IT/Technical
Specialities:I have experience in
1. Sketching, Preparing concepts based on local bylaws, and ethical standards.
2. Preparing preliminary project cost and presentation for clients.
3. Preparation of brochure for marketing purpose.
4. Preparation of Approval Drawings, and getting approval from concerned local body.
5. Preparation of construction drawings.
6. Preparation of Estimation and BOQ.
7. Site Survey, Site Marking and preliminary preparation @ site level - pre construction work.
8. Periodical inspection at site to update site status and to check.
9. Worked in conjunction with other consultants(Structural, MEP consultant) to get the product output.
10. Trained juniors, interns and site supervisors.
DNA HomesJanuary 2009 - Present (11 years 11 months)
Oscar and Ponni ArchitectsJanuary 2008 - January 2009 (1 year)
Raj Expedith AssociatesSeptember 2007 - January 2008 (4 months)