Current:Merchandiser at Li & Fung (Vietnam) Ltd
- Logistic Executive at Quiksilver Asia Sourcing Ltd
- University Of Fishery
+ From Mar 2015 – Now: Li & Fung Vietnam Company Ltd
+ From May 2013 – Sep 2014: Melcosa Vietnam Company Ltd
+ From Apr 2010 – Apr 2013: Quiksilver Asia Sourcing Co., Ltd
+ From July 2005 – Apr 2010: Oktava Co., Ltd
Senior Merchandiser & Shipping Executive
+ From Dec 2001 – Sep 2003: Fashion Force No. 1 Factory Co., Ltd.
Staff of Import –Export Department
+ From 1999 – Nov 2001: Garmex Saigon Co., Ltd
Staff of Import – Export Department
Specialities:Can work well as Senior Merchandiser as well as Logistics Executive in Apparel Field.
1/ Details of my working experiences as Senior Merchandiser:
- Work with factory for production plan. Ensure factory proceed in the right schedule to hit delivery target.
- Work with merchandisers about raw material delivery target.
- Give decision, idea to Merchandiser colleague in solving problem in need.
- Solve problem with suppliers and factories.
- Deal with suppliers and factories for best price and lead-time.
- Meeting with customers for time and action of new season project
- Manage and control target profit of orders
- Negotiate with vendors on price, discount, shipment and working terms and realize cost saving/quality targets through pro-active vendor management
- Monitor production process properly to meet quantity, quality, order specifications and delivery dates.
- Diagnose production problems and work with factories to present alternatives to both buyers and management
- Assist to implement new purchasing process/organize and maintain all purchasing documentations and documentations and records.
- Checking factory’s capacity situation & report to Managers
- Check sample consumption, packing and making cost
- Ensure to have perfect PP samples for bulk production and closely work with production line to avoid wrong making in line.
- Contacting with shipping agent or shipping company to receive delivery order or book space for shipment.
- Making & following up all of the shipping documents.
2/ Details of my working experiences as Logistics Executive:
- Work with factory for production and shipping plan. Ensure factory proceed in the right schedule to hit delivery target.
- Give decision, idea to the MD team in solving problem in need.
- Training and support factory all issue relate to Logistics procedure.
- Solve problem with customer and factories.
- Update logistics data in the system in order to report to all related party about order status.
- Help to check shipping documents from factory to make sure they follow up customer requirement.
- Follow up payment status for vendor/ factory.
- Report to manager weekly activities.
- Contacting with shipping agent or shipping company to support factories can catch the vessel on time.
- Making & following up all of the shipping documents as customer requirement.
Job Level:Team Leader/Supervisor
Li & Fung (Vietnam) LtdMarch 2015 - Present (5 years 2 months)
Quiksilver Asia Sourcing LtdApril 2010 - April 2013 (3 years 1 month)