Le Thinh Vuong
Current:Team Leader at Baoviet Holdings, Life Insurance Internal Audit Department
- Student intern, HSBC Securities Services at HSBC Vietnam Bank Ltd
- National Economics University, Hanoi, Vietnam, Vietnam
Becoming an excellent manager and a charismatic leader is my career goal.
I believe that the most important role of a manager in an organization is to create an working enviroment for everyone in that organization to promote his abilities. As a result, he can afford a better living for himself and his family. In turn, he can be well-attached with the organization and contribute to the organization most. In such a way, the organization will develop sustainably.
Bringging conditions to support coworkers and the organization is the notable task of a manager, and I really want to become a manager to do that task.
Job Function:Accounting/Finance, Management
Industries:Accounting/Auditing, Finance/Investment, Insurance
Job Level:Team Leader/Supervisor
Baoviet Holdings, Life Insurance Internal Audit DepartmentDecember 2011 - Present (8 years 1 month)
Student intern, HSBC Securities Services
HSBC Vietnam Bank LtdDecember 2010 - May 2011 (5 months)
Groups and Associations:Member of the Youth Union Committee of the Internal Audit Block since 2014
- Organize team building events for the Internal Audit Block
- Rally the Block employees to participate in union activities of the Holdings (music and dance festivals, sport festivals) and social activities of the Holdings (blood donation, Terry Fox run for children, donation for the poor)
Honors and Awards:- Excellent Reward for Advanced Employee of Baoviet Holdings in 2013, 2014 and 2015
- Recognition of Grassroots Initiatives in 2015
- Participation on the “Who is the millionaire” game show (Vietnamese version) in June, 2013, winning an award of 14 million Vietnam dong
- First prize in the University Contest of Student Scientific Research 2011 with the topic on “Control the state budget deficit for macroeconomic stabilization in Vietnam”
- Membership of Banking and Finance Department Team, winning the second prize in the University Contest of Scientific Research of Marxism-Leninism and Ho Chi Minh's Ideology in 2008
- Score of 28.5/30 in both Sectors A and B in Vietnamese University Entrance Exam 2007
- Prizes in Hanoi Mathematics Competition in four continuous years, from 2004 to 2007
- Member of the Hanoi Team in the National Mathematics Competition 2006