Le Dang Dai
Current:Account Manager at U&ME JSC
- Project Manager/Account Manager at Huawei Technologies (Viet Nam) Co.,Ltd
- Project Manager/Technical Manager at ACOM CORPORATION
- Ha Noi University of Technology, Vietnam
• Telecommunications: Solid knowledge on wireless network systems, data communication systems, wireless communication systems, 2G, 3G, GSM, CDMA, RAN, UMTS,WCDMA, WIMAX… and computer hardware/software architecture. State-of-the-art technologies: MANE, NMS, LIG, LTE, Single RAN…
• Programming Languages: Pascal, Assembler, Java (2+ years), C/C++ (2+ years)
• Applications: MATLAB, Office, Visio…
• Used to communicating with staffs at all levels, well versed in writing reports
• Budgets, Team Building, Project Management, Account Management, Team Leadership, Contractor Management, Hardware Deployments, Service Delivery, Supply Chain, Contract Negotiation, Leadership, Sales, Team Management.
U&ME JSCJune 2013 - Present (7 years 4 months)
Project Manager/Account Manager
Huawei Technologies (Viet Nam) Co.,LtdMay 2008 - May 2013 (5 years 1 month)
Account Manager (Sale), Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd., Vietnam, Feb 2012 to May 2013
• Responsible for overall relationship with customers.
• Ensure good understanding of customers’ requirements and current market information.
• Responsible for credit collection with the Finance team
• Directly deal with customers and aim to accomplish sales objectives from the product service and key account relationships.
• Based on the business strategies, to develop and enhance customer relationships for the key account. Business development to increase footprint in strategic account. Build and strengthen relationship with strategic account.
• Provide specific and accurate information from the customers and enable to run the project smoothly and promptly.
• Work closely with pre- and post-sales teams to ensure superior end-to-end service throughout the entire supply chain.
• Understand customer’s requirement and enable to provide service solutions.
• Define and initiate projects, and assign Project Managers to manage cost, schedule, and performance of component projects, while working to ensure the ultimate success and acceptance of the program.
• Take care of project deployment end to end from project establishing, building bidding document, signing contract, contract deployment.
• Take care of customer care, daily working, holiday, international business trip.
• Experience the customer effect of the project.
• Experience the high pressure working in professional team.
Project Manager, Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd., Vietnam, May 2008 to Jan 2012
• Management of projects by establishing the project team and implementing telecom network projects.
• Overall project management including client relationship and vendor management, and managing the project Schedule, Budget and Quality.
• End-to-end management of projects including all aspects of Project Planning, Project Implementation, Project Control, and final delivery of projects meeting customer expectations of Time, Quality and within Budget.
• Strategic management of Human Resources
• Effective financial management including project payments and invoicing; project receivables and billings.
• As the project lead, and in the capacity of Senior Project Manager, aggressively participate and contribute as a key person of the Regional PMO to provide project management consultation and training to junior staff members.
• Responsible for costing, estimating and planning projects.
• Responsible for ensuring best value is obtained for the project including supplier base, use of internal and external resources.
• Writing detailed and summarized project progress reports.
• Project Team (+ 15) I&C, Engineering, Subcontractors groups, Technical Support.
• Project biggest Value $22,5M USD
• Have the knowledge of telecom network, solution for access, transmission part.
• Take main responsibility of project management.
Project Manager/Technical Manager
ACOM CORPORATION TelecommunicationsJune 2005 - April 2008 (2 years 11 months)
• Liaise & coordinate with customer representative for smooth execution, site planning, work prioritization, site handover etc.
• Liaise with Landlord to on site working.
• Interface with other designated contractors (civil, electrical, etc.)
• Supervise the site work to ensure timely execution of schedule within specified cost & quality parameters.
• Facilitate engineering team for commissioning and testing with customer on site.
• Advance planning to ensure timely availability of material on site throughout the project.
• Maintain the record or material used & installed on site with location specified.
• Ensure material shifting from warehouse to site for work execution.
• Liaise with other Company department for regular update of project schedule, issue reporting, read deadline of project and match with schedule/ common target.
• Liaise with design team to ensure on time availability of site implementation testing & commissioning documents (installation drgs, testing docs, commissioning docs etc.)
• Maintain project progress report & publish to management & customer.
• Report critical issues to Project Director.
Nortel’s CDMA Products
• Completed Nortel Certificate with Nortel’s CDMA Products 10/2006 to 11/2006