Current:Marketing Manager cum Trade Marketing Manager at Annam Group
- Brand Manager at Mega Life Scicences
- University of Greenwich, United Kingdom
- The Corvinus university of Budapest
With more than 10 year experiences in marketing, I am well-versed in key accounts as well as consumer insight with field sales. My background has involved running trade marketing program, executing new product launching, brand creation, lead generation, channel partner cultivation, customer segmentation, developing marketing materials, contract negotiation, as well as directing priority market selections for sales objectives all while developing strong relationships with related foreign and local business associates.
The following achievements demonstrate my qualification for this position:
• Built-up and managed Trade Marketing Team in Annam Fine Food Ltd. Co
• Successful product launching and development efforts; assessing needs, researching market trends and competition, and defining targeted campaign direction and focus.
• Achieved target of handled brand portfolios, several brands achieved more than 200%
In addition, I have solid multi-tasking, organizational leadership and decision-making skills together with ability to handle multiple projects effectively.
Job Function:Marketing, Trade Marketing
Industries:Food/Beverage/Dairy, FMCG - Household / Personal Care
Marketing Manager cum Trade Marketing Manager
Annam GroupSeptember 2011 - Present (8 years 4 months)
Mega Life ScicencesMay 2008 - May 2011 (3 years)