Current:Investment Analyst at Auxesia Holdings
- Intern at HSBC Bank (Vietnam) Ltd.,
- Intern at Techcombank-HCM
- Foreign Trade University
- Foreign Trade University, Vietnam
I currently work as an investment banking analyst at Auxesia advisory firm for nearly one year after graduating from Foreign Trade University HCMC. Previously, I have worked for TDS Project at Retail Banking & Wealth Management Department of HSBC Bank (Vietnam) and had an internship as a Credit Officer at Tecombank Phan Xich Long.
Also, I passed December 2012 CFA level I exam and are preparing for CFA level II June 2014 exam.
I am self-motivated, quick-learning and able to work under high pressure
Industries:Accounting/Auditing, Banking, Finance/Investment
Specialities:- Excel financial modeling
- M&A and industry research
- Project management
- Problem solving
- Team working
- Networking and communication
- Have good written and verbal communication skills in both English and Vietnamese.
- Proficiency with some softwares such as : Microsoft Office (Ms Word, Ms Excel, Ms Power Point
Job Level:Experienced (Non-manager)
Auxesia HoldingsJune 2013 - Present (8 years 2 months)
HSBC Bank (Vietnam) Ltd.,January 2013 - March 2013 (2 months)
Techcombank-HCMMay 2012 - July 2012 (2 months)
Groups and Associations:CFA Insitute
Honors and Awards:
- Scholar ship granted by People’s Committee of Phu Yen Province for Excellent Student in 2011.
- Scholarships granted by Foreign Trade University for an excellent student in 8 consecutive semesters.
- Successfully coordinating to arrange field trip at VISSAN and Duy Tan Plastic for 32 Executive MBA students of Thunderbird Global Management School from US on 11th Feb, 2014.
- Successfully coordinating with Saigon Enterpreuner Club to organize a semimar of ASIA M&A group in Vietnam called " Doanh nghiệp Việt Nam giao lưu và trình bày các cơ hội đầu tư hợp tác với ASIA M&A group"