Trung Nguyen Van
Current:Workcell Manager at JABIL VIETNAM CO. LTD
- Operation and Sourcing Manager at Arden companies
- Senior Project Engineer at JABIL VIETNAM CO. LTD
- University of Education and Technology, Vietnam
• Drive team to exceed customer expectations. Incentivize team members to maximize revenue and take care of P&L (Profit and Loss)
• Provide exceptional support to customers, team members and shareholders.
• Train the workcell teams on the validity of management by metrics and with the team monitor all workcell metrics.
• Drive continuous improvement through trend reporting analysis and metrics management.
• Assure that procedures and work instructions are efficient and not redundant.
• Offer new ideas and suggestions for improvement. Identify and implement new practices and processes that are "best in field."
• Demonstrate a commitment to customer service; anticipate, meet, and exceed expectations by solving problems quickly and effectively; making customer issues a priority.
• Exchange knowledge and information with other in-house units and Jabil facilities to ensure best practices are shared throughout the Jabil organization.
• Ensure all sensitive and confidential information is handled appropriately.
• Review all internal and external business plans, process changes, and personnel changes related to Workcell. Influence win/win outcome on unreasonable demands and bad plans.
• Establish clear measurable goals and objectives to determine individual and team results (i.e. operational metrics, results against project timelines, knowledge of operational roles and responsibilities, personal development goals).
• Provide ongoing feedback to Function Managers on team member's contribution to the Workcell.
• Ensures company’s integration into customer’s technology roadmap.
• Knows and understands the assigned Business Unit (BU)’s strategic directions. Identifies BU’s strategic and technical direction
• Utilizes tools to monitor cost and cost trends, striving continuously to improve value
• Drive down overall cost of manufacturing including cycle rates, headcount, administration expenses, material scrap and poor test yields due to manufacturing related defect
Job Function:Management, Production/Process/R&D
Industries:Electrical/Electronics/Components, Industrial/Consumer Manufacturing, Automotive/Auto Components
Specialities:- SMT Technology, SMT process, Layout
- Setting up new SMT and box build lines, Lean manufacturing.
- Ability to work as high pressure, patience competitive environment
- Ability to work both independently and as a member of team.
JABIL VIETNAM CO. LTDMarch 2013 - Present (7 years 2 months)
Operation and Sourcing Manager
Arden companiesOctober 2010 - Present (9 years 8 months)
Senior Project Engineer
JABIL VIETNAM CO. LTDJuly 2007 - October 2010 (3 years 4 months)
• Logistics and Supply Chain Management in Advance
• ISO 9001-2000 and ISO 14000
Groups and Associations:
Honors and Awards:• The Best Student's Scholarship of HCMC University of Technical Education 2003
• The Best Student's Scholarship of The Study Encouragement Society 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003
• The Best Student and The Filial Love's Scholarship of The Youth Newspaper in 1999 and 2002
• Customer Compliment