Ho Chi Minh (Vietnam )-9 connections
Current:Quantitative Research Executive at Kantar TNS Vietnam
- Sales planner - MT channel at Masan Consumer Corporation
- SCM Executive at Samsung Electronics Vietnam
- Foreign Trade University - Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
With 4 years of experience at a Korean electronics giant, a local FMCG company and a UK market research agency where taking charge of various project types, from usage & awareness measurement, brand health tracking to point of sales audit and campaign evaluation, I will bring a thoughtful perspective into daily jobs of a Marketing expert, from managing a project to extracting insights in order to build/strengthen a sustained brand. Entrepreneurial spirit at heart and a good team player recognized for enthusiastic approach and collaborative working style.
Job Function:Market Research, Marketing
Industries:FMCG - Household / Personal Care, Food/Beverage/Dairy
Job Level:Experienced (Non-manager)
Quantitative Research Executive
Kantar TNS Vietnam Legal/Marketing Research/ConsultingSeptember 2016 - Present (1 year 9 months)
• Experience across plenty of research methodologies such as product test, brand health tracking, Usage & Awareness, campaign evaluation, point of sale audit.
• Have deep expertise in FMCG industry and brand health tracking projects
• Project management: design project spectrum and survey, closely communicate with other supporting teams and track progress through daily report and on-field tracking to ensure each project to run smoothly and on time
• Report delivery: interpreting data, spotting out uncovered insights, designing reports in a client-friendly format and consulting clients with reasonable solutions
• Achievement: Young Achiever 2017 Award
Sales planner - MT channel
Masan Consumer CorporationJuly 2015 - August 2016 (1 year 1 month)
• Monitor customer performance by tracking sales performance and market share
• Cooperate with KAMs in preparing execution plans in order to implement all promoting activities in stores; coordinate with SO team to prepare the stock and allocation.
• Monitor the activity implemented in stores and to do post evaluation
• Achievement: ranked as Distinctive Staff
Samsung Electronics VietnamJuly 2014 - July 2015 (1 year)
• Project management: ensure smooth communication between local team and region team
• Responsible for the order process on the inbound to outbound delivery.
• Monitor sales performance and stock status to ensure a healthy flow of products
• Achievement: improving sales – stock KPI from top 20 to top 10 in SEA region.
Foreign Trade University - Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam)
Bachelors , External Economics2010 - 2014
Graduated in the top 5% of Foreign Trade University
(GAP: 8,61/10)Activities and Societies:SME Networking and Mentoring Program Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
SME is a non-profit project under the authorization of U.S Embassy, organised by Vietnamese U.S State Alumni. SME is one of 38 projects that were sponsored by U.S Department of State globally. Its mission is to build a community of young entrepreneurs through one-on-one mentoring and bimonthly networking.
Process Executive March 2013 – March 2014
• Connecting mentors, mentees and the board of organisers through bimonthly networking events.
• Following up and preparing reports related to the consultation process between mentors and mentees.
• The best performer of Program 2013.
The Leader of Coordinating Team, Networking Event II September 2013
• Together with my team, planning the project to attract 60 guests to attend Networking Event II.
• Creating the database of 152 potential guests for later events.
Groups and Associations:* SIFE Ho Chi Minh
* SME Networking and Mentoring Program
Honors and Awards:• Top 5 Logisticom 2014 organised by RMIT University (Ho Chi Minh Campus) and Lazada.vn.
• Outstanding Students Scholarship accredited by Foreign Trade University.