Masan Young Entrepreneurs at Masan Consumer Corporation
Ho Chi Minh - Vietnam
Current:Masan Young Entrepreneur-MT planner at Masan Consumer Corporation
- SCM Executive at Samsung Electronics Vietnam
- Intern in SCM Department at Philips Electronics Vietnam
- Foreign Trade University - Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
• A solid background about business and management.
• Self-confident, highly responsible, proactive, good team spirit.
• Proficient with computer skills (National Certificate level B - word, excel, powerpoint); TOEIC (905/990)
• Excellent written and oral communication.
• Well-stressed management and the ability of working efficiently under pressure.
Industries:FMCG - Household / Personal Care, Food/Beverage/Dairy, High Technology
Job Level:Entry Level
Masan Young Entrepreneur-MT planner
Masan Consumer CorporationJuly 2015 - Present (2 years 8 months)
1/MT planner – beverage categories 1 Jan 2016 – now
• Monitor customer performance by tracking sales performance and market share
• Cooperate with KAMs to prepare execution plans in order well implementation of all activities in stores as well as coordinate with Trade Cat and SO to prepare the stock and allocation.
• Manage the allocation of promotion activities by store level
• Monitor the activity implementated in stores and to do post evaluation
• Understand reasons for market fluctuations via scanned information and investigate causes through analysis, market visits and regular communication with KAMs, sales sups and PGs.
2/PG at Vinmart Quang Trung & Lotte Mart Nam Sai Gon 12 Oct – 31 Dec 2016
• Ensuring all SKU available on shelf
• Building good relationships with merchandisers, supermarkets' staff and other PGs
• Introducing products to shoppers.
• Observing shopper behaviors, planogram, competitors' activities to find out opportunities for developing sales
3/3-month field sales on GT channel 13 July – 2 Oct 2016
• Rotating through 3 local markets including Ho Chi Minh, Lam Dong and Ca Mau to get market insights
• Assignment: “Wake up café with condensed milk: how to win Tran Quang café?”
Samsung Electronics VietnamJuly 2014 - July 2015 (1 year)
• Responsible for the order process from the inbound to outbound delivery
• Monitor and coordinate dealers’ sales orders; take charge of delivery to dealers’warehouse
• Support sales team in terms of sales/inventory; keep optimal inventory level
• Achievement: improving KPI (including forecast accuracy, sales capacity index, order earliness rate) from top 20 to top 10 globally.
Intern in SCM Department
Philips Electronics VietnamApril 2014 - June 2014 (2 months)
• Learning more about the way to follow up the status of items in warehouse.
• Learning about planning procedures, purchasing and payment process.
• Rating suppliers monthly based on a standard process
Foreign Trade University - Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam)
Bachelors , External Economics2010 - 2014
Graduated in the top 5% of Foreign Trade University
(GAP: 8,61/10)Activities and Societies:SME Networking and Mentoring Program Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
SME is a non-profit project under the authorization of U.S Embassy, organised by Vietnamese U.S State Alumni. SME is one of 38 projects that were sponsored by U.S Department of State globally. Its mission is to build a community of young entrepreneurs through one-on-one mentoring and bimonthly networking.
Process Executive March 2013 – March 2014
• Connecting mentors, mentees and the board of organisers through bimonthly networking events.
• Following up and preparing reports related to the consultation process between mentors and mentees.
• The best performer of Program 2013.
The Leader of Coordinating Team, Networking Event II September 2013
• Together with my team, planning the project to attract 60 guests to attend Networking Event II.
• Creating the database of 152 potential guests for later events.
Groups and Associations:* SIFE Ho Chi Minh
* SME Networking and Mentoring Program
Honors and Awards:• Top 5 Logisticom 2014 organised by RMIT University (Ho Chi Minh Campus) and Lazada.vn.
• Outstanding Students Scholarship accredited by Foreign Trade University.