Current:Sale Manager at Truong Loc Sinh Trading & Services Co.,LTD
- Investment Associate at Allied Well Management
- Regional Marketing Manager at Maviflex Asia
- Relationship Manager/Sale Manager at VIET MA PRINTING MATERIALS TRADE CO., LTD
- Customer Services and packaging at Barnes& Noble
- University of South Florida - College of Business Administration, Vietnam
Passionate about business and have an entrepreneurial spirit. Business is the way to go.
I am fluent in both English and Vietnamese. I value friendship and honesty.
Eager to help others and start-up find their directions.
Come to me and I will offer advice, mindset or a point of view (anything really, just ask). I don't guarantee that it will fix your problem, but I might steer you in the right direction. So just give me a haller or shoot an email if you are stuck.
Giving open people up more. Beside, there is nothing to lose but everything to gain.
Job Function:Trade Marketing, Sales
Industries:Finance/Investment, Packaging/Printing, Retail/Wholesale/Distributor
Specialities:International Business, Strategic Planning, Management Consulting, Business Strategy, Project Management.
Truong Loc Sinh Trading & Services Co.,LTDMarch 2016 - Present (5 years 6 months)
Allied Well ManagementMarch 2016 - Present (5 years 6 months)
Regional Marketing Manager
Maviflex AsiaMarch 2015 - March 2016 (1 year)
Relationship Manager/Sale Manager
VIET MA PRINTING MATERIALS TRADE CO., LTDJanuary 2013 - March 2015 (2 years 2 months)
Customer Services and packaging
Barnes& NobleAugust 2012 - September 2012 (1 month)
Groups and Associations:DELTA SIGMA PI INTERNATION BUSINESS FRATERNITY
Chancellor June/2011- Sept/2011
• Initiate and maintained a professional meeting weekly.
• Uphold the fraternity bylaws and regulation.
• Casted the decided vote in case of tie.
• Took the meeting minutes and updated members on agenda and decisions.
DELTA SIGMA PI INTERNATION BUSINESS FRATERNITY
Senior Vice President Jan/2012- Apr/2012
• Assisted the chapter President in daily function, including paperwork and oversaw the operation of individual officers.
• Engaged in voting and nomination of officers, managed the committees for various function.
• Assumed the president role in their absences.
• Ensured the recruiting and the pledging process operate smoothly.
Honors and Awards:• Achieved score of 500 / 800 on the Bloomberg Aptitude Test (BAT) via the Bloomberg Talent Search Database.
• 2nd-place winner of the Biannual Case Competition held by University of South Florida.