My Huong Tran
Current:Head of Research at Location Group
- Sales Administration at PIAGGIO VIETNAM
- Sales Controller at Panasonic Electronics Devide Vietnam (PEDV)
- College of Economics - Vietnam National University, Hanoi, Vietnam
* Be energetic, accomplished professional with over 9 years of electronic and automation sales control and management, retail real estate consultancy, real estate research, annual real estate research project…
* Reputation for effective team working and fast-independent working under pressure.
* Outstanding analytical skills with demonstrated ability.
* Good logical thinking in written/oral communication method by both Vietnamese and English.
* Be confident in exceptional multi-tasking capabilities with effective time management techniques.
* Be persuasive in customer service relationship.
Job Function:Market Research, Management
Industries:Real Estate, Retail/Wholesale/Distributor, Fashion/Luxury Goods & Jewelry
Job Level:Team Leader/Supervisor
Head of Research
Location GroupNovember 2010 - Present (12 years)
Foreseeing opportunities for all retailers; strive to place the most suitable retailers and tenants for every property; and for the retailers and tenants, the best location and the most qualified partners.
Acquisition of retail spaces from the landlord and current tenants, preparation of retail spaces' offers, sending of offers and feedback requests to clients, following of the various steps of the intermediation between landlord and new potential tenant.
Matching the requirements of potential tenants and the demand of landlords
Carrying out researches regarding the commercial inquiries
PIAGGIO VIETNAM Automotive/Auto ComponentsFebruary 2009 - May 2010 (1 year 3 months)
Control vehicles delivery flow to Dealers
Follow up the Dealer contract and payment
Make sales report and presentation for BOD meeting
Support the Marketing Department in promotion campaign.
Support head sales manager in daily schedule and business operation
In charge of implementing and training Sales Force Project
Customer service/claims handling
Panasonic Electronics Devide Vietnam (PEDV)July 2007 - February 2009 (1 year 7 months)
Set up sales schedule month by month based on purchase orders and forecast from customer.
Follow overseas customer service
Issue delivery answer, shipping instructions to customers.
Negotiate with customer on the urgent issue of delivery
Prepare shipping documents (invoices, customs clearance, packing and trucking guidance).
Receive and give out solution for customer claims
College of Economics - Vietnam National University, Hanoi (Vietnam)
Bachelors , Business Administration2003 - 2007