Current:Project Manager at VIETNAM COMMUNICATION CORPORATION (VCCORP)
- Founder. Copywriter at Marketing Nest - http://marnest.com
- Research & Development at Markus Marketing School
- Marketing Executive at HATCH! PROGRAM
- Vice Marketing officer at Funny Day Corporation
- Trường Đại học Kinh tế Quốc Dân - NEU
A resilient and insightful brand-marketer with experience across marketing, PR & media, sales functions in diverse industry segments. Proven ability to combine vision, creativity, and strong business acumen with well-developed project management and leadership qualities to branding-rebranding initiatives, product launches and products for success.
Industries:Advertising/PR, FMCG - Household / Personal Care, Legal/Marketing Research/Consulting
VIETNAM COMMUNICATION CORPORATION (VCCORP)June 2017 - Present (4 years 6 months)
VC Corp is the leading technology company in Vietnam in media content and online advertising.
Reported directly to Vice President of VCCORP. Conceptualised and executed ideas to increase traffic and sales to Afamily. Led team of 7 staffs, include a SEO Leader, a Breaking News Leader.
- Head of Content Section: Proposed new target customers of Afamily by creating high quality content section for younger woman. So far, 5 successful content series have been created, boosted traffic by at least 2 times on average.
- Channel Strategy Development: Identifed opportunities to abroad massive website traffic through Google (SEO), increased the traffic for website by 50 times on average per month.
Innovation Strategy: Initiated and established Breaking News Team to update the latest trend, hot news for women, increased latest news by 27% compare to other competitors.
- PR Content Leader for the biggest PR Campaign of the year (13000$) after 5 months running the High-Quality Content Section. Worked closely and effectively with Agency Admicro and Client to orient content strategy for 40 articles (include both branded and non-branded), exceed KPI (total traffic) by 200%.
Marketing Nest - http://marnest.comMarch 2015 - Present (6 years 9 months)
Founder/ Designer/ Content Writer at Ổ Marketing, serve nearly 1600 people who have passion in Marketing with News and Knowledge translated/ collected from foreign magazines.
Research & Development
Markus Marketing SchoolAugust 2015 - October 2015 (2 months)
- Develop Courses: TCopywriting, Basic Marketing
- Raised satisfaction of customer over 30%, devised Trade Marketing course with Assistant Brand Manager of Heineken
HATCH! PROGRAMJanuary 2015 - May 2015 (4 months)
▶ Head of Marketing in Innovation Nest Project, desk-research potential field to foster the brand of program, devise an innovative approach to oriented customers.
▶ Manage all the digital channel of HATCH: fanpage, blog forum, email marketing, website.
▶ Content Leader: Develop content marketing strategy, write editorial, advertorial for Nest 14 and Innovation Nest Project.
▶ Public Relation: Find and build relationship with 4 main partners from NGO, Technology and Marketing.
▶ Collaborate in 8 events of HATCH: promotion, MC, organizing.
Vice Marketing officer
Funny Day CorporationOctober 2013 - February 2014 (4 months)
▶ Marketing online – Hero IT Project.
▶ Leader of Giving Noel Present Project in Hanoi, lead 20 collaborators, serve 150 customers, bring 33% in total revenue of company.
Groups and Associations:
Honors and Awards:1st Prize – The Talented Candidate Competiton Sep 2016
- The biggest Imitate Recruitment in FMCG Multinational Corporation Competition for students in Vietnam, held by Foreign Trade University, Hanoi
- Annual Competition which is sponsored by FMCG Company such as Vinataba - Phillip Morris, Suntory Pepsico, P&G…, involved 2000 students to participated in to find the champion who has both outstanding problem-solving skills, excellent interpersonal skills and strong inspiration to the youth.
Bản lĩnh Marketer Contest – Topic: Competitive Strategy, Foreign Trade University
– Top 8 in Semifinal, Vietnam ▪ 5/ 2015
Dynamic Students Contest – Topic: Supply Chain Management
– Cetificated of top 6 in 300 candidates applied in Hanoi, Vietnam ▪ 12/ 2014
Water Summer Contest, Unilever 2014
– Presenter of the Team, claimed Second Prize, Hochiminh, Vietnam ▪ 08/ 2014