Pham Thi Thuy Trang
JOIN Anphabe to know more about Pham Thi Thuy Trang
- See who you and Pham Thi Thuy Trang know in common
- Follow Pham Thi Thuy Trang's online activities
- Contact Pham Thi Thuy Trang directly
And be part of Vietnam largest community for business leaders & experts
Not this Pham Thi Thuy Trang? View more »
Current:Marketing Executive/ABM at Rohto-Mentholatum (VN)
- account executive at Aon Vietnam
- Marketing Executive at IDC Co., Ltd.
- Auckland University of Technology (AUT)
November 2011 – present: Rohto – Mentholatum (Vietnam) Co., Ltd
Marketing Executive (Assistant Brand Manager):
• Work with Head of Department in planning short & long-term marketing strategy for each brand. Propose new actions to develop products in assigned areas.
• Identify product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
• Work closely with agencies/suppliers to fulfill marketing campaigns in a timely and effective manner to get products started and maintained as action plan and marketing plan. Responsible for the process & result of the assigned campaigns/ events. Develop and manage dealer incentive scheme.
• Monitor and provide up to date relevant reports on market, competitors, POP inventory
• Ensure that all Marketing and Promotional activities focus on “Brand Building”, with a particular emphasis on building brand awareness and brand equity.
• Work on writing PR, editorial, advertorial…
• Manage brands’ website, fanpage & other media channel that promote the brand such as: billboard, LCD display, TVC, TVC banner, web banner, newspaper, magazine, strip ad….
• Prepare Payment Vouchers of assigned Suppliers
• Coordinate and maintain an effective relationship with related departments to ensure the job running effectively and smoothly.
• Prepare & work on Customer Gathering monthly to collect demands, awareness & feedbacks of customers about the brands.
March 2011- November 2011: International Development Company Viet Nam
• Public advertise IDC’s image through online channels: forum, website, banner, print ad, etc
• Deal with various suppliers and partners to gain the best price for each project.
• Plan up the extra activities such as field trip, game shows, show time, etc for students to promote the IDC image, attract new students and develop the loyalty customers.
• Manage and develop the IDC’s website: update latest information, imagines and control the amount of concentrators on this website.
• Work with Head of Department to plan up the tactic strategy and achieve the result of 100% students in increase every month.
2010-2011: Aon Vietnam Company
• Responsible for handling and providing services to existing small and medium and/or assigned accounts
• Participate in identifying classes/types of insurance that should be targeted for penetration and/or assist in new business presentation
• Set up and follow up Service Plan (Information Service/Bulletin, Mid-year Review Meeting, Market Overview, Uninsured Risks Review, New Products, Training/Seminars, Client Satisfactory Survey, etc)
• Maintain close business relationship with the clients and the underwriters.
2007-2009: Vinagame / Vinacyber Company
• Using latest promotion and advertising of companies and post it on various famous websites to attract current and new customers of those websites to join in my companies sites
• Inviting members of various websites to join in events of companies, taking care of members of websites I managed in role of a Moderator
Industries:FMCG - Household / Personal Care, Education/Training
Job Level:Experienced (Non-manager)
Rohto-Mentholatum (VN)November 2011 - Present (8 years 7 months)
Aon VietnamOctober 2010 - March 2011 (5 months)
IDC Co., Ltd.April 2010 - November 2011 (1 year 7 months)