Current:Recruitment and Development at City International Hospital
- HSC at HSC SECURITIES – Developing and training for Retail Division
- Accountant cum C&B at HBS
- HR Officer at SSI
- University, Vietnam
- Dai hoc Da Lat, Vietnam
- Identify staff vacancies and recruit, interview and select applicants
- Allocate human resources, ensuring appropriate matches between personnel.
- Provide current and prospective employees with information about policies, job duties, working conditions, wages, opportunities for promotion and employee benefits.
- Plan and conduct new employee orientation to foster positive attitude toward organizational objectives
- Investigate and report on industrial accidents for insurance carriers.
- Follow budgets for personnel operations.
- Perform difficult staffing duties, including dealing with understaffing, refereeing disputes, firing employees, and administering disciplinary procedures.
Job Function:Human Resources
Job Level:Experienced (Non-manager)
Recruitment and Development
City International HospitalNovember 2012 - Present (9 years)
HSC SECURITIES – Developing and training for Retail DivisionApril 2011 - October 2012 (1 year 6 months)
Accountant cum C&B
HBSApril 2009 - April 2011 (2 years)
SSIMay 2007 - March 2009 (1 year 10 months)
The course on securities analysis and investment
Applicable law and regulation in the securities industry
The basic cousre an securities and securities market