Current:Team Manager - FMCG at Navigos Group Vietnam
- Recruitment Manager at VinGroup -VinMart
- Recruitment Team Leader at VP Bank - FE Credit
- ESS - FMCG at HR2B/ Talent Recruitment JSC
- Counsellor at StudyLink International
- Đại học Hùng Vương, Vietnam
Team Manager - FMCG
Navigos Group VietnamMarch 2016 - Present (4 years 6 months)
VinGroup -VinMartNovember 2014 - February 2016 (1 year 3 months)
Recruitment Team Leader
VP Bank - FE CreditJuly 2013 - November 2014 (1 year 4 months)
ESS - FMCG
HR2B/ Talent Recruitment JSCJuly 2011 - July 2013 (2 years)
1. Understand the business of the client organisations assigned. Work with staff of those organisations on understanding their job requirements so that a clear and detailed job order is available on the HR2B system;
2. Search for candidates using the HR2B database on other sources to create a long list of potential candidates.
3. Interview candidates, cross check their CV, find out their career aspirations, test their abilities so that you have a clear and true idea of a person’s skills, abilities, experiences, personality and career direction;
4. Write a clear report on the short list of people that remain explaining how these people fit with the client's job vacancy.
5. Send these to the client and seek feedback from the client on the reports so you can be sure that you are sending the right type of candidates;
6. Arrange meetings between the client and the candidate, research references, background check, and gather salary information on preferred candidates to assist the client in making a recruitment decision.
7. Advise the client on current market salary and benefits package information to help them put together a letter of offer.
8. Discuss the offer with the candidate and show how it fits with their career aspirations. Assist the client and candidate in concluding the job offer process;
9. Advise Finance department on the details of the job and candidate to ensure correct billing for the work done.
10. Follow up conversations with both candidate and client to ensure that a good match was made (usually done 1 week, 3 weeks, and 6 weeks into the job)
StudyLink InternationalMay 2008 - June 2011 (3 years 2 months)
• Meeting and providing customer with counseling information trained from training session, brochures, website…
• Approaching customer in exhibitions, seminar and interview sessions.
• Following up database closely to make booking.
• Working on telesales list
• Sending required reports weekly and quarterly together with extra reports based on event following up.
• Acting as interpreter during seminar and exhibition
• Managing counseling resource, such as brochure, flyer, banner for responsible markets.
• Follow up on after sales procedures such as tuition payments and visa preparation.
• Attending oversea training
• Improving self training by e-source and material.
• Achieving excellent customer service and support
• Working with other department, such as marketing, administration, training in a truly international environment and a young team
• Attending other company activities, not just belonged to counseling team.
• Supporting partner not within a pair but also within a team.