Phuong Thu Le
Business Administration Executive at Noble Solutions Representative Office
Ha Noi (Vietnam) - 12 connections
Current:Business Administration Executive at Noble Solutions Representative Office
- Office Secretary at M.O Corporation
- Freelancer at UNESCO center of Information
- Bac Ha International University, Vietnam
I can work in a team as well as individual well to make sure all tasks meet deadline. I willing to travel, work over time.
I also happy to share my knowledge with my colleague, friends and anyone who concern.
Industries:NGO/Non-profit, Multi-categories/Other, Education/Training
Specialities:• Administration tasks:
- Handling Administration work in the Office: greetings, handling inwards and outgoing mail and faxes...
- Building documents management system and manage all company documents.
- Order and make payment for refreshments, transports, electricity, etc.
- Manage all receipts then producing office expense report monthly and annually.
- Responsible for employees’ social insurance situation (send joining application for new employees, making payment monthly) then producing annual reports for Social Insurance Department.
- Follow up, analyze and make personal tax annual report for Tax Department.
- Make flight & hotel bookings for partners including visa application, import foreign documents, etc.
- Manage company’s equipment.
- Other tasks as required such as interpreter, extending business visa for foreigner workers, etc.
• Business development tasks:
- Contact and arrange schedule for business trips.
- Support overseas partners in business trips in Vietnam such as accompany them to meetings, follow-up after the trips and send relevant reports to partners.
- Responsible for some Marketing activities such as take part in company’s events, organizing event for partners as required, etc.
• Consult and support students in visa process:
- Consult suitable institutions and majors based on students’ condition.
- Send application and contact with schools’ representative (if necessary).
- Guide students in visa process and support them until receiving the visa successfully.
- Keep in touch and support students during their study time in overseas.
Job Level:Experienced (Non-manager)
Business Administration Executive
Noble Solutions Representative OfficeMarch 2014 - July 2015 (1 year 4 months)
M.O CorporationAugust 2012 - February 2014 (1 year 6 months)
UNESCO center of InformationJune 2011 - December 2011 (6 months)
Groups and Associations:
Honors and Awards:- Full scholarship for achieving high GPA during semesters of schooling.
- Certificate for valuable contribution to 8th World Congress of World Federation of UNESCO clubs, centers and associations (WFUCA).