Phuong Vo Thanh
Current:Supply Chain Management Senior Staff at Samsung Electronics VN
- Import & Export Staff at DAESUN TRADING & FORWARDING CO.,LTD
- English Teaching Assistant at VUS - Vietnam USA Society English Center
- University of Economy of HCM City
Phuong Vo is a current Supply Chain Management Senior Staff at SAMSUNG Electronics Vietnam.
Back to her working experience, since January 2013, she had started working for VUS – Vietnam USA Society English Centers as part of her passion for English training. Through the work, she has learned effective communication and presentation technique as well as resilience and problem solving skills.
She joined in social work as volunteer participant with AEISEC Pnompenh, Cambodia in December, 2014, in which she has helped under-developed children in Phnom Penh with their English skills, raised awareness toward environment protection and waste management and helped Vietnam youth showcase our culture.
After working for more than half year at Daesun Trading and Forwarding Co., Ltd as export and import staff, now she takes role as a Supply Chain Management Senior Staff at SAMSUNG Electronics Vietnam. This job has allowed her to coordinate with relevant departments to work out on stock, material and delivery issues of key customers: Iran, Korea, Southeast Asia & New Zealand. She also has chance to cooperate with Global Sales Support to manage shipment schedule, supervise in-outbound logistics operation.
Long-term goal: get an leader/supervisor position working in Business Development/ Supply Chain management field in a cultural-diversity company with international customers where she can meet more people, learn new skills and help others to exploit their potential advantages and learn new things.
Job Function:Purchasing/Supply Chain
Industries:Freight/Logistics, Education/Training, Industrial/Consumer Manufacturing
Specialities:- Strong communication, interpersonal skills.
- Great business resilience.
- Flexible mindset, problem solving.
- Planning and time management skill.
- English proficiency with excellent writing, speaking and reading skills.
- High pressure working.
- Be very active and enthusiastic in working.
- Be willing to reallocate.
- A sport lover, and very keen on social work
Job Level:Experienced (Non-manager)
Supply Chain Management Senior Staff
Samsung Electronics VNOctober 2015 - Present (5 years 10 months)
- Negotiate and advise Global Operation Centers of weekly S&OP confirmation based on actual material capacity and loading efficiency with least costs and risks.
- Coordinate with relevant departments to work out on stock, material and delivery issues of key customers: Iran, Korea, Southeast Asia & New Zealand, make sure customers' need be focused intensively.
- Cooperate with Global Sales Support to manage shipment schedule, supervise in-outbound logistics operation.
- Develop and maintain positive relationship with customers, solve conflicts of inter-interests and take timely actions for KPI achievement.
Import & Export Staff
DAESUN TRADING & FORWARDING CO.,LTDFebruary 2015 - September 2015 (7 months)
- Contact customers for delivery schedule.
- Do customs clearance for import materials.
- Arrange vessel booking, pick-up and trucking; record and manage customer debit notes.
English Teaching Assistant
VUS - Vietnam USA Society English CenterJanuary 2013 - October 2015 (2 years 9 months)
- Co-teach with foreign teachers, translate and give extra help in language complexity.
- Keep tracking of student performance and timely feedback to counseling board.
- Keep the parents updated about student learning behaviors, give special guidance if necessary.