Current:Group Director, HR and Admin & Quality Controlling at A member of Vingroup.
- Group Deputy General Director, HR at A-B Group.
- Country HR Head at Autogrill VFS F&B (HMS HOST AUTOGRILL)
- Group Human Resources Director at Novaland Group
- Group HR Manager at The Gannon Group (USA)
- I have had over 15 years working experiences in which over 10 years at Senior HR levels, very high responsibility, strategic thinking.
- I am a business oriented, not functional oriented, I participate in nearly all business matters and operation deeply to understand the business and to work as a business partner. Via this way, my team and I can make an effective contributions into company business and development. I am proud of my key achievements as below:
My level is Group HR Director /Head for the whole group for most companies that I have worked for up to now, I build the HR frames, HR structures, policies and regulations… that link from the group to each business unit ( P&L) to meet the Group’s objectives and each business unit’s objectives and individual ‘s objectives.
Experience in restructuring the whole group to each business unit (P&L),
Attract and retain talents, building, training and developing the successor planning for the whole group.
Job Function:Human Resources
Industries:Food/Beverage/Dairy, Real Estate, Multi-categories/Other
Job Level:C-level (CEO, CFO, CTO, President, etc.)
Group Director, HR and Admin & Quality Controlling
A member of Vingroup.December 2014 - Present (4 years)
Group Deputy General Director, HR
A-B Group.February 2014 - December 2014 (10 months)
Country HR Head
Autogrill VFS F&B (HMS HOST AUTOGRILL)January 2013 - January 2014 (1 year)
Group Human Resources Director
Novaland GroupFebruary 2010 - January 2013 (3 years)
Group HR Manager
The Gannon Group (USA)September 2004 - January 2009 (4 years 5 months)