Current:Chief Accountant at Shoei Viet Nam Co.,ltd
- General Accountant at Hokuyo Precision Vietnam Co., Ltd
- Ha Noi Opem University, Vietnam
- Ha Noi University of Business and Technology, Vietnam
- Responsibility for the establishment and sustained maintenance of financial policies, procedures and practices as well as financial objectives for the company and supporting CEO in overseeing other activities of the company, including: administration, human resource, information system, and focus on legal and risk management matters.
- Overseeing finance activities of factory such as Accounting and Finance and Tax.
- Primary responsibility for creation of an overall budget.
- Developing key performance measures of financial that is linked to the company’s long-term goals.
- Supervise all aspects of the Company’s corporate accounting/finance functions including: asset accounting, timely reporting of financial results from operations, internal procedures, financial controls and tax reporting and compliance. Additionally, supervising the treasury function of the company including cash flow and working capital management.
- Having responsibility for engaging an internal auditor and manage the annual audit process.
- Daily monitor the accountant staffs, such as : attendant, quantity of assigned tasks…
- Checking and solving all payments by bank or cash. Consolidation bank & cash statement
- Check all purchasing requests, purchase orders and contracts… before getting approval
- Monitoring all accounting transactions and ensure accounting records are maintained in compliance with accepted policies and procedures.
- Review all monthly balance sheet reconciliations, P&L…
- Monthly, quarterly and yearly financial statement (included balance sheet, cash flow, trial balance and profit and loss).
- Updating the tax regulations to ensure it must be implemented accordingly within company
- Create external relationship with government agencies, tax department
- Prepare, maintain and filling of projected P&L Account, and Balance Sheet as required by bank authorities and other financial institutions.
- Updating the actual result and analyzing the variances between budget/ forecast and actual result of projects
- Checking the salary report, social insurance …to ensure accuracy calculation.
- Developing and updating accounting, finance and management policies and procedures to ensure its compliance with Quality Standard ISO 9001 & Environmental Standard ISO 14001
Shoei Viet Nam Co.,ltdJanuary 2011 - Present (11 years 7 months)
Hokuyo Precision Vietnam Co., LtdOctober 2008 - December 2010 (2 years 2 months)