QUANG TRAN, PMP ®
Current:Project Manager at Cushman & WakeField (Vietnam)
- Project Manager at KINGSMEN VIETNAM
- Site Manager at COGNIPLUS INTERIORS COMPANY LTD.
- Site Supervisor at COGNIPLUS INTERIORS COMPANY LTD.
- QA/QC Manager at Institute of science and technology development on Geology – Foundation – Civil Engineering construction (IGC)
- Natural Science University of HCMC, Vietnam
Monitor and manage the day-to-day operations of a program, project or function, including developing short and long-range goals, objectives and budgets, coordinating activities with other subcontractors. Plan the work schedule and efficiently organize the site facilities in order to meet and agreed program of deadlines. Liaise with consultants and/or sub-contractors engaged on the project. Attend regular meetings with contractors and ensure the progress is on schedule. Resolve any unexpected technical difficulties and other problems that may arise. Manage contractor to oversee the maintenance and repair of site and building services equipment and plants – ensuring that the building properties are maintained and managed at an acceptable standard in accordance to Building Regulations with all systems complying the respective authorities. Oversee the development of predictive, preventive and reliability centered maintenance programs, including maintenance check sheets.
Industries:Architecture/Interior Design, Civil/Construction/Materials
I have worked in construction sector for 8 years. I initially started my career in the Civil & Site Engineering arena after gaining my degree from Natural Sciences University. After several successful years in practicing my expertise, I made a move to the Commercial construction industry as a Site Supervisor. My attention to detail and planning skills allowed me to progress rapidly from Supervisor to Site Manager with a Interior Fit-out contractor. There I continued developing my management skills while working on many notable projects. Then, having gained the experience of filed management, moved into a full Project management role. I have successfully delivered a variety of projects in HCMC and Hanoi for clients like CGV Cinemas, ALDO, Samsung, Louis Vuitton, Dior, and more. In addition I has experience in Food & Beverage fit-outs, including currently managing Starbucks account.
• Louis Vuitton, Hanoi
• Ralph Lauren, Hanoi
• Dior, Hanoi
• DKNY Crescent Mall - HCMC
• Blackberry - Eden Mall - HCMC
• CGV Cinemas Hung Vuong - HCMC
• Samsung Flagship Store, Vincom, HCMC
• CGV Cinemas Marine Plaza – Ha Long
• ALDO – Crescent Mall - HCMC
• Samsung Flagship Store, Royal City, Hanoi
• Coffee Bean – Metropolitan Tower
• Sheraton Nha Trang Hotel and Spa (Level 6-7-8) – Nha Trang, Khanh Hoa
• Starbucks cafe - Dist.7, HCMC
EDUCATION, MEMBERSHIPS AND AWARDS
• PMP® - Project Management Professional certificate - Project Management Institute - USA, License PMP #1741488 - August 2014
• Certificate of Completion of Project Management Professional Examination Preparation Course, given by Stevbros Training and Consultancy, authorized Training Center of PMP in Singapore, 04- 2014.
• Bachelor of Science in Engineering, Geology & Hydrogeology - The Natural Sciences University
• Certificate of Project Director from EduPro JSC, Ho Chi Minh City
• Certificate of Project Management by EduPro JSC, Ho Chi Minh City
Cushman & WakeField (Vietnam)March 2014 - Present (7 years 8 months)
KINGSMEN VIETNAMSeptember 2011 - March 2014 (2 years 6 months)
COGNIPLUS INTERIORS COMPANY LTD.June 2008 - August 2011 (3 years 3 months)
COGNIPLUS INTERIORS COMPANY LTD.May 2008 - June 2008 (1 month)
Institute of science and technology development on Geology – Foundation – Civil Engineering construction (IGC)January 2007 - May 2008 (1 year 4 months)