Operation Management at 126 Real Estate & Hospitality JSC
Ha Noi (Vietnam) - 0 connections
Current:Operation Management at 126 Real Estate & Hospitality JSC
- General Manager at De Syloia hotel
- Columbia Southern University, Vietnam
- Ha Noi University, Vietnam
Set up and manage the first beach Condotel resort model with 72 villas and 90 apartments in the North of Vetnam (Thanh Hoa province). Manage the project under pre-feasibility study, construction and infrastructure.
• Manage the project feasibility and supervise the construction, infrastructure, scenary to be suitable with hospitality and tourism purposes.
• Engaged in the first beach villas and condotel contruction project in Thanh Hoa province in the North of Vienam.
• Establish the marketing and sales stragtegy for the resort in order to launch an image and brand in mass media and clients to keep up with summer tourist season 2012.
• Manage to a sales team in Hanoi office and make report to the Board of Management weekly.
• Support recruitment processes, and motivated a work force staff of up to 150 employees.
• Provide training program to service staff to enhance customer service and increase profits through suggestive selling, leadership demonstrating a motivational management style, inspiring others to develop and succeed.
• Balance service with costs to ensure profitability
• Promote customer satisfactions for return customers and repeat business. Coach/mentor staffs to optimize levels of service and to excel in performance
• Monitor food and beverage quality and presentation, recommend improvements
• Monitor purchases and inventories control with attention to budget guidelines
• Recommend improvements on budgeting, cost control, and profit and loss analysis
126 Real Estate & Hospitality JSCDecember 2010 - May 2012 (1 year 5 months)
De Syloia hotelMarch 1995 - November 2010 (15 years 11 months)