Current:Budget controller at Lotte Mart
- Senior Auditor at Grant Thornton (Vietnam) Ltd.
- ACCA, Vietnam
- In charge of Controlling and Management accounting function:
- Made the business Annual plan 2015 for Lotte Mart. I have made details and consolidation budget for 14 stores.
• Do monthly Profit and loss Report for each stores and consolidation from two companies and others Ad hoc report for General Director, Asian CFO, Head quarter in Korea.
• Set up budget workflow process in order to control the daily operation activities of all store.
• Review and approved monthly budget for each stores, daily working with Store Manager, Purchasing Department in store in order to ensure that the business run smoothly – in cash flow term as well as meeting the monthly business plan, and any abnormal
A wide experience in providing Assurance services for companies in Hospitality, Real Estate, Financial Services, Manufacturing and Services, Food and Beverage, IT Sectors: I am in charge of audit team for over fifteen clients, prepared Audited financial statements in VAS, IFRS and US GAAP.
- Deep knowledge and strong experience in Vietnam Accounting Standards(VAS), International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS), US GAAP as well as Corporate Governance, Combined Code and Sarbanes Oxley, COSO Framework over clients that I have audited as well as applying the knowledge from ACCA certificate
- I have three months working at Phnom Penh directly with Manager and Partner from Scotland as a team leader and local staff. I got great experience in leading the audit team, effectively communication with Senior Managements and local team members. Another two weeks working in Vientiane also prove me broad view of the business in Lao.
Job Level:Experienced (Non-manager)
Lotte MartJuly 2013 - Present (7 years 4 months)
Grant Thornton (Vietnam) Ltd.March 2010 - July 2013 (3 years 5 months)