Current:Visa processing officer at Bee International, UK
- Academic Officer at International Education Institute (IEI), Vietnam National University
- University of Northampton
I am an MBA graduate with an excellent organizational and management skills demonstrated through both academic and employment experiences. I am an energetic and ambitious person who has developed a mature and responsible attitude towards to any task that I undertake.
My dissertation was focusing on quality management, administration, human resource management and operations, fields that I am in the process of specializing in. Therefore I’m positive that I am qualified to take any of the positions related to these fields.
I am an excellent team player, capable of planning, working to tight deadlines and love to work with others to achieve objectives with excellence.
Industries:Education/Training, Headhunting & HR Services, NGO/Non-profit
Job Level:Team Leader/Supervisor
Visa processing officer
Bee International, UKMarch 2013 - April 2014 (1 year 1 month)
International Education Institute (IEI), Vietnam National UniversityJune 2010 - January 2013 (2 years 8 months)
Groups and Associations:
Honors and Awards:• A member of Student Union committee at University of Northampton;
• Shop floor assistant at UK Cancer research;
• Certificate of merit from Faculty of International Relations in 2010;
• Core member of International Relations Faculty’s Student Community, International Relations Faculty’s Youth Union of University of Social Sciences and Humanities;
• Vice Secretary of the Youth Union at International Education Institute, Vietnam National University.