Industries:Internet/Online Media, NGO/Non-profit
Job Level:C-level (CEO, CFO, CTO, President, etc.)
Yplatform NGO/Non-profitJune 2013 - Present (7 years 5 months)
VISION: Yplatform will be THE place where talented and passionate youths can find mutual voices and gain supports to materialize ideas that create positive impacts on various aspects of Vietnam.
MISSION: Connect. Empower. Inspire.
CORE VALUES: Leadership activation. Passion. Diversity. Innovation. Sustainability.
* For enquiries, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org OR email@example.com
* Website: http://www.yplatform.vn/yplatform
Ychallenge NGO/Non-profitMay 2011 - Present (9 years 7 months)
VISION: To become the bridge between the talented youth and the business community in Vietnam in the joint effort to strengthen Vietnamese business competitiveness in the global market.
- Create a model platform that fosters exchange of ideas and experience between businesses in Vietnam and young talents (local and overseas, Vietnamese and international) through annual case challenges.
- Provide local businesses in Vietnam with good business advices in their regional expansion scheme and current operations.
- Build resources and network for Yplatform where the youths are supported to materialize their ideas for Vietnam, either business or non-profit.
* For enquiries, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org OR email@example.com
* Official website: http://www.yplatform.vn
National University of Singapore (Singapore)
Bachelors , Information Systems, Management (Business)2006 - 2011
Le Hong Phong Highschool for the Gifted (Vietnam)
College , Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry2003 - 2006