Thanh Ngan Ho Vo
Current:PR Supervisor at Novaland Group
- PR team leader at An Binh Commercial Bank (ABBANK) - Main Branch
- Editor at Golf & Life magazine - Ad&K Advertising Ltd., Co
- Social Science and Humanity University, Vietnam
I have worked 6 years in communications/pubic affairs, with last 1 year being as PR Supervisor for a well-known real estate company and 5 years as a PR team leader for a commercial bank; and previous years working as an editor/copy writer for magazine, radio station… So I’m confident with my writing skill, good relationship with journalists and my knowledge in communication, that could be beneficial for my company I work for.
Being a person who has a high responsibility, honesty and willing to learn, I hope find a job that I can use my advantage skills, work in a professional environment to continue the evolution of my career.
Specialities:- Linguistic skills: Literature thoughts and writing skills by Vietnamese.
- Logical thinking
- Catch news quickly
- Good at synthesizing and analyzing information
- Computer Skills: Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Microsoft Power Point...
Willing to work under high pressure
Job Level:Team Leader/Supervisor
Novaland GroupJuly 2013 - Present (5 years 8 months)
- Support BOD to develop communication strategies for company.
- Report directly to CEO and Chairman.
- Develop and implementing PR plans to maintain corporate reputation and support to sales activities.
- Build and maintain good relationships with journalists. Organise press conference, official interview…
- Liaising with and answering enquiries from media.
- Copy write for all PR & Marketing material: Press release, Speech, Advertorials, Brochure, Leaflet, Newsletter for clients, Corporate Website, Products website…
- Manage the PR aspect of a crisis situation.
- Lead a team of 3 staffs to work closely with Marketing team and Sales team.
PR team leader
An Binh Commercial Bank (ABBANK) - Main BranchApril 2008 - June 2013 (5 years 3 months)
• Develop a network of journalists in financial and economic, maintain good relationships with them.
Develop PR campaigns:
• Develop PR plans and manage PR activities
• Follow up, evaluate the effectiveness of campaigns and report to Public Affair Director.
• Work closely with other divisions to support Marketing campaigns.
Develop PR materials:
• Compose Press Release, Speech, Advertorials… and Marketing materials (Company Profile, Introduce Letter, Annual Reports, Corporate Film…)
• Set up press conferences/ interview.
• Compose & provide information to journalist whenever needed.
• Identify, control and cope with serious situation that threatens to harm the bank.
• Always control and prevent adverse news on media.
• Closely work with Advertising team and Activation team to organize company event (Signing Ceremony, Birthday Celebration…)
• Coordinate with Corporate and Retail Banking departments to launch new products, services, promotion campaigns.
• Support to organize yearly social activities and charity campaigns.
• Develop content of “ABBANK’s News” magazine
• Develop communication content for internal activities (Business Conferences, Teambuiding, Sport Competitions, Art Performances…)
Support Bank Branches:
• Compose MC script, speech, introduce letter…for the opening branches and other marketing activities.
• Communications support: news on television, radio, local newspaper…
Training and lead my team (2 staffs).
Golf & Life magazine - Ad&K Advertising Ltd., CoMarch 2007 - April 2008 (1 year 1 month)
o Senior editor, developing content with Chief Editor for each publications.
o Write articles as a columnist. Which columns I was in charge:
- Cars (4 pages)
- Health (2 pages)
- Stars (Foreign singer and movie stars – 4 pages).
- Focus (Significant golf tournament – 4 pages)
- Golf news (international golf news – 4 pages)
- Love and Sexuality (2 pages)
o Write advertorials for for our clients: Vertu, Sony Ericsson, Khaisilk, Ming Dynasty restaurant, Hoi An Riverside resort, Evanson Ana Mandara, Lufthansa Airlines, Vietnam Airlines, AIA, Hennessy…
The 3 months course at EQVN Technology & Communications.
Groups and Associations:
Honors and Awards:First Prize in HCMC Literature contest for high school when I was in grade 12. One of ten students became HCMC’s representatives join to the National Literature contest for high school.