Senior Purchaser at VIB - Vietnam International Bank
Binh Dinh - Vietnam
Current:Senior Purchaser at VIB - Vietnam International Bank
- Premier Teller at BIDV - Binh Dinh Branch
- Senior Purchaser at AIA (Vietnam) Life Insurance Co., Ltd.
- Branch Compliance Supervisor at Vietcombank - Binh Duong Industrial Park Branch
- Vietnam, Vietnam
VIB - Vietnam International BankSeptember 2013 - Present (3 years 10 months)
- Handle purchases specialize in IT category (IT equipments and accessories, LAN, security system, PBX...).
- Sourcing potential suppliers.
BIDV - Binh Dinh BranchOctober 2011 - July 2013 (1 year 9 months)
• June 2012 – July 2013: Premier Teller, Corporate Banking Department.
- Specialize in Telegraphic Transfer Remittance (TTR) for international trade.
- Provision of counter services.
- Be in charge of delivery of Internet Banking, Online Payment Portal for electric bill, mobile bill…
• October 2011 – May 2012: Corporate Financing Officer.
• 2012: Excellent Staff, BIDV - Binh Dinh Branch.
• 2012: 1st Prize for Duet at The 55-year Anniversary Music Festival, BIDV.
AIA (Vietnam) Life Insurance Co., Ltd.November 2010 - September 2011 (10 months)
- Handle purchases with amount of 50 million VND or above (specialize in IT), with highest demand on timeliness, quality of goods/services and cost-effectiveness.
- Assist Department’s Head in handling bigger and more important purchases such as billboards, marketing, big events.
- Monitor and enrich the Vendor List regularly to ensure the supply source remains plentiful, competitive and complies with the Procurement Policy of the Company.
- Assist Department’s Head in improving the purchasing procedures.
Branch Compliance Supervisor
Vietcombank - Binh Duong Industrial Park Branch BankingAugust 2006 - June 2010 (3 years 11 months)
• February 2009 – June 2010: Compliance Supervisor.
- Be responsible for operation of Compliance Team, ensure all activities of the Branch comply with rules and regulations.
- Be in charge of establishing and running the compliance program, submit relevant reports directly to Director.
- Participate in committees on finance, payroll, assets management...
• August 2006 – February 2009: Accountant, Corporate Financing Officer.
• 2007, 2008, 2009: Excellent Staff awarded by General Director of VCB.
• 2009: Special Honor for Creative and Excellent Performance, VCB.
Bachelors , Finance & Banking2001 - 2005
• TOEIC 795/990.
• Certificate of English – B level (The University of Pedagogical, HCMC).
• Certificate of Information Technology – B level (The University of Technology, HCMC). Excellent in using Excel, Word, PowerPoint.Activities and Societies:• Certificates of Compliment as an excellent member of The Student’s Union at university.
• Leader of The Student Writers’ Group.
• Editor of the News Channel at university.
• Organizer of several activities for all students at university such as: visiting Tuoi Tre Newspaper’s editorial office, meeting famous artists and journalists, classes of “Arts of Public Speaking” and Book Festivals...