Tho Nguyen Van
Current:ROV Electtrical Electronics Engineer at PetroVietnam - PTSC Geos & Subsea Service
- Test Planning Engineer at PEPPERL + FUCHS (Germany Company)
- Internship at Facility Management Department at Intel Product Vietnams
- Ho Chi Minh City University Of Technology And Education Bachelor of Engineering, Vietnam
5 years of experiences in Electrical-Electronics field, experience in manufacturing company. Well knowledge of LEAN manufacturing techniques, 5S, ISO 900, PCDA and QC TOOLS, LOOP CIP TOOLS (GRANTT CHART, PROCESS MAPPING, SPAGHETTI DIAGRAM, 5W+1H, PDCA (Plan, Do, Check, Act), Root Cause Analysis). Excellent problem solving and analytical skills. Experiences in Project Management. Good knowledge in electrical-electronics, microcontroller architecture, very good in problems solving, strong experience in C language programming. Good knowledge in development tools, programming for RTOS, Sensors and Actuators. Good experience in equipment and process, test activities, technical support, statistics data analysis, familiar with semiconductor industry, and working in an international environment.
Job Function:QA/QC, IT/Technical, Production/Process/R&D
Specialities:• Computer software: Microsoft Office, Microsoft project, statistical software, IAR Embedded workbench, Keil C, C-Free, AutoCAD, Proteus, Or Cad.
• Work with people of different nationalities and culture & education background in high pressure environment. Available to travel or relocate. Can work in shift.
• Excellent problem solving and analytical skills combined with good negotiation and conflict management skills
• Strong technical background: semiconductor, electrical, electronic system, automation, simulator, debug and test equipment.
• Experience in designing and delivering training programs.
• Analysis statistical data. Can self-learning new software and procedures fast.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, good presentation skills in English.
• Have ability to work with multitask. Can work independently and lead teamwork.
• Comprehensive mind, proactive, honest, enthusiasm, laborious and friendly.
Job Level:Experienced (Non-manager)
ROV Electtrical Electronics Engineer
PetroVietnam - PTSC Geos & Subsea ServiceMarch 2015 - Present (7 years 5 months)
Test Planning Engineer
PEPPERL + FUCHS (Germany Company)February 2012 - January 2015 (3 years)
Internship at Facility Management Department
Intel Product VietnamsJune 2011 - January 2012 (7 months)
Communication and Building Professional Image Skills certificate
Teamwork skills certificate
7 QC TOOL certificate
P+F LOOP CIP TOOLS, PDCA (Plan-Do-Check-Act)