Thuat Quang Nguyen
JOIN Anphabe to know more about Thuat Quang Nguyen
- See who you and Thuat Quang Nguyen know in common
- Follow Thuat Quang Nguyen's online activities
- Contact Thuat Quang Nguyen directly
And be part of Vietnam largest community for business leaders & experts
Not this Thuat Quang Nguyen? View more »
Current:Order Processing Director - Logistic & Operations at Sendo Joint Stock Company
- Head of Business Process Organization at DHL Global Forwarding (Corporation) Vietnam
- Sortation Manager (Operations) at Lazada Express Vietnam Co LTD
- Country Sales Manager at GrabTaxi Vietnam
- Sales Training Manager at DHL-VNPT Express Ltd.
- Sales & Customer Service Training Manager at DHL VNPT Express Co LTD
- Quality Control Center Analyst at DHL VNPT Express Co LTD
- Customer Care Executive at DHL-VNPT Express Ltd.
- Tracing Agent - Customer Service at DHL-VNPT Express Ltd.
- Customs Clearance Support Agent at DHL-VNPT Express Ltd.
- University of Economic of Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
- Ho Chi Minh University of Industry, Vietnam
I myself with 5 years experience in logistic/supply chain at DHL Express who is the leader of express market share in Vietnam now are confident with knowledge, soft skills & attitude to take higher challenges of life.
Investigate yourself to learn more and achieve more is interesting & build more confidence of life.
Specialities:Training Skill, Communication, Presentation, Making Decision, Leadership.
Order Processing Director - Logistic & Operations
Sendo Joint Stock CompanyFebruary 2017 - Present (1 year 7 months)
Responsible for 3PLs management and logistic quality of sendo.vn, a top 4 eCommerce platforms of Vietnam. Managing and developing the business of sengo.vn which is a tool to support online retailers, merchants and individuals who need the solution of online selling business, logistics and others convenience items for their operations.
Head of Business Process Organization
DHL Global Forwarding (Corporation) VietnamMarch 2016 - December 2016 (9 months)
• Plans, organizes and directs an efficient and effective function geared towards generating impact
Develops a culture of quality, process excellence and continuous improvement
• Responsible for ensuring project portfolio management and alignment of country projects/initiatives
• Ensures cross-functional alignment
• Responsible for leading and driving performance and process improvement programs
• Owns overall responsibility for performance improvement/ First Choice activities(Lean and Six Sigma tools) Business Process optimization and Customer Implementation
• Manages the allocation of appropriate resources and commitment of staff within BPO, identifies training needs and opportunities to develop a highly skilled BPO department
• Manages the Business Continuity Plan for a Security Purpose align with ISO standard which must re-certified by year.
Sortation Manager (Operations)
Lazada Express Vietnam Co LTDOctober 2015 - March 2016 (5 months)
• Manage the daily operations of all of the sortation centre through supervision of the inbound, sorting, reprocessing and outbound functions of the centre;
• Supervise the managers responsible for each of the four sortation functions;
• Lead the day-to-day relationships and manage the activities of the 3PL staff and companies that operate in our sort facility;
• Ensure that staffing of the sort functions is appropriate and react to daily volume changes and changes in freight profiles;
• Oversee the training and development of sortation centre staff through a close working relationship with LEX HR;
• Monitor productivity, capacity, and participate actively in the choices to add technology to manual operating procedures;
• Balance facility activity and priorities to meet line haul obligations, fine sorting processes, fleet unloading work, scanning and sorting effectiveness for high service levels and accuracy;
• Ensure data integrity and timeliness in the updating to package journey, ensure that journey routing decision rules are uniformly and accurately applied;
• Make sure that our customer service obligations are constantly met.
Country Sales Manager
GrabTaxi VietnamApril 2015 - October 2015 (6 months)
Sales Training Manager
DHL-VNPT Express Ltd.June 2014 - April 2015 (10 months)
Provide coaching expertise, project management leadership and business support to the VN.
Commercial team through people development; for the purpose of nurturing productivity and employee motivation/satisfaction gains, as part of the Commercial Team’s commitment to Business &
• Provide Coaching leadership (coaching audit, script development, skills gap checklist, pre-call planning, etc) to all Sales Segments, to improve Customer experience, achieve organisation intentions, and increase individual productivity.
• Implement COMET related trainings and projects to increase data quality, and compliance to GSP.
• In cooperation with the HR department: develop and deploy a harmonized human resource processes and industry leading selection and people development practices
• Review current in house owned / developed and external solutions
• Develop a consistent approach to sales learning that is leading edge and ‘accelerated learning’ based, through the acquisition and cascade of leading edge learning technologies, and thereafter cascading these technologies throughout the AP sales training personnel in consultation with the Country Training and Development Manager.
Sales & Customer Service Training Manager
DHL VNPT Express Co LTDFebruary 2012 - June 2014 (2 years 4 months)
Development and deployment of business initiatives (within the Global Sales Process) to improve productivity and employee motivation, in the pursuit of larger organisational goals.My role will also assist the SPD (Sales Planning & Development) team in Commercial related projects.
- Manage the training agenda for all customer service staffs and facilitate counselling and coaching activities aimed at targeted areas of weaknesses in the different sections of the CS Dept from the analysis of department’s quality audit results, and customer feedback, at department & at individual levels.
- 50% of workload is assumed to provide Internal Functional training for Sales and CS and to support HR on general company training.
- Facilitate some trainings related to soft skills & systems to others functions when they seek for support on that.
Quality Control Center Analyst
DHL VNPT Express Co LTD Freight/LogisticsSeptember 2011 - February 2012 (5 months)
Customer Care Executive
DHL-VNPT Express Ltd.November 2009 - September 2011 (1 year 10 months)
Tracing Agent - Customer Service
DHL-VNPT Express Ltd.June 2007 - November 2009 (2 years 5 months)
Customs Clearance Support Agent
DHL-VNPT Express Ltd.June 2005 - June 2007 (2 years)
University of Economic of Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam)
Bachelors , Business Admistration2008 - 2012
Ho Chi Minh University of Industry (Vietnam)
Bachelors , Information Technology2003 - 2007
Coaching on Sales Performance
Global Coaching Skill
A standard Training & Facilitator Skill issued by DHL Global in Singapore.
A standard Training & Facilitator Skill issued by DHL Global in Singapore.
How to use the DMAIC Tool to identify the root causes of problem / issues to fix & improve the performance.
How to win friend & influence people
How to present effectively and influence people by presentation. Use your humor, word, music and dance to convince the delegates.
How to identify the people who you are facing with then use the suitable language & communication to influence them.