Thuy Bui Thi
Current:Corporate Finance Executive at Triyards Holding Limited
- Project Coordinator at Five Elements Co.,Ltd
- Corporate Banker – Sales Department at Tien Phong Bank (TPBank)
- Credit Analyst at Military Bank
- Vietnam, Vietnam
My favorite quote: “A life without challenges would be a life without meaning, and that’s not something I’m interested in”
I want to develop my career to be a CFO
Specialities:Skill and personality:
• Fluent in spoken and written English
• Good computer literacy with Microsoft Office programs including Word, Excel and Outlook
• Confident, adaptable, reliable and self-motivated.
• Enthusiastic and resourceful.
• Strong sense of responsibility and integrity.
• Excellent Communication/Interaction/Time Management/Problem-solving/Analysis
• Traveling, cooking and playing sports.
Corporate Finance Executive
Triyards Holding LimitedApril 2017 - Present (3 years 5 months)
Triyards is the leading shipbuilder in VN, with 03 yards operated by Singapore Management
- Sort out matters relating to Facilities for project financing and working capital funding with size of USD100mil, including:
+ Liaise as focal contact point with 09 local banks, lawyers and internal parties involved to provide information & documents in timely manner.
+ Remain proper written and verbal communication with the banks.
+ Have a good understanding of the business, operational system and financial statement to provide strategic insight to shape the financial direction of the business
+ Handle and follow up on inquiries and requests.
+ Create necessary reports to assist with strategic financial planning
+ Follow up all stages of the transactions – planning, execution and finalization
+ Review and translate credit agreements, mortgage agreements and facilitate discussion about them.
+ Handle issues related to mortgage and security/collateral
+ Expedite the loan disbursement: sort out supporting documents, interest rate, disbursement purpose inspection, etc.
+ Sort out matters on bank guarantee issuance: template, issuance agreement, issuance fee, etc.
+ Organize and coordinate the site visit to the yards.
- Join and assist negotiation with the banks for the Restructuring plan execution.
- Facilitate communication and provide translation for Singapore Management during meetings.
- Support any other duties reasonably assigned by Chief Accountant, Corporate Finance Manager and CFO
Five Elements Co.,LtdOctober 2015 - October 2016 (1 year)
Work in Hotel Development Projects with Foreign Investment role as:
1. Project Coordinator:
- Oversee the activities of project and coordinate with other departments to develop and evaluate project progress.
- Liaise with consultants, lawyers and other departments to sort out legal and design issues of the project.
- Select suppliers, negotiate and draft contract with suppliers.
- Double up as Personal Assistant to General Manager.
- Prepare weekly, monthly report to General Manager and Foreign Investor.
2. Financial executive:
- Prepare market report on hospitality industry.
- Build financial model to evaluate financial feasibility for hotel projects.
- Work with the bank to arrange Construction Loan for hotel projects.
Corporate Banker – Sales Department
Tien Phong Bank (TPBank)August 2014 - October 2015 (1 year 2 months)
- Seek for potential clients and do marketing activities to introduce the bank services
- Provide suitable advices of banking services to meet up financial demand of client.
- Prepare credit assessment report, including: analyzing legality, financial report, credit history, business and repayment plan, proceed collateral valuation, and submit application to credit committee for approval.
- Assist clients with credit services as loan disbursement, L/C, guarantee issuance and other services with bank account
- Formulate quick and flexible actions to handle customer’s requests.
- Train and supervise junior staffs.
Military BankSeptember 2011 - April 2014 (2 years 7 months)
- Evaluate clients’ credit data and financial statements in order to determine the degree of risk involved when granting facility (credit limit, bank guarantees, L/C)
- Prepare reports about the degree of risk in lending money to clients
- Analyze client records and using the data to recommend payment plans
- Evaluate the financial status of clients by producing financial ratios through computer programs
- Fill out loan applications and including the credit analysis and loan request summaries, then submitting these loan applications to loan committees for their approval
- Help the sales and marketing departments in managing financial orders to help them control credit exposure, make payments on time, and reduce the risk of customer disputes
- Help to enhance the quality of credit control
- Do valuation for collaterals such as real estates, inventories, vehicles.
- Produce weekly/monthly reports for credit section.
Bachelors , Finance and Banking2007 - 2011
- Ranked: Good (Major: 7.74/10; English: 8.08/10)
- Top 10% students had the highest score of the Faculty.
- Achieved scholarship for freshman with high score at entrance exam (25.5) from ACElife Vietnam
- Achieved scholarship for good student from Faculty of Economics and Law (2007 – 2008)
Activities and Societies:To be the Monitor of the class
The course provided knowledges and skills that help a person become a exellent Assistant
Groups and Associations:
Honors and Awards:Achieved scholarship for freshman with high score at entrance exam (25.5) from ACElife Vietnam and scholarship for good student from Faculty of Economics and Law (2007 – 2008)