Trí Lê Đức
Current:Marketing Manager at Heineken Vietnam Brewery Limited
- Head of Marketing at PepsiCo Food Vietnam
- Marketing Manager at Imperial Tobacco Group
- Group Brand Manager at British American Tobacco Vietnam
- Senior Brand Manager at Coca-Cola Viet Nam
- Brand Manager at Procter & Gamble Vietnam and Asia Pacific (Singapore)
- The HoChiMinh Economic of University, Vietnam
19 years in marketing with multi-national companies, across categories and countries:
07/1998 – 03/2002 : Brand Manager for P&G Vietnam and P&G Asia-Pacific (based in Singapore).
04/2002 – 06/2003 : Senior Brand Manager for Coca-Cola Vietnam.
07/2003 – 08/2005 : Marketing Manager for Western Union Financial Services (Indochina office).
09/2005 – 12/2008 : Group Brand Manager for British American Tobacco Vietnam.
02/2009 - 10/2013 : Marketing Manager for Imperial Tobacco Vietnam.
11/2013 - 11/2014 : Head of Marketing for Pepsico Food Vietnam
12/2015 - now : Marketing Manager for Heineken Vietnam.
What differentiate me vs. other candidates:
• 19 years of marketing experience with multi-national companies, working across categories and countries (including 2 years in P&G Asia-Pacific in Singapore).
• Have good experience in both Above-the-line (with P&G / Coca-Cola) and Below-the-line (with BAT / Imperial) activities. My proven successes are i) making P&G Haircare becomes the 1st profitable category in Vietnam and ii) doubling BASTOS Red volume in 3 years!
• Strong inter-personal skill in working with cross-functional team members, especially with Sales and Finance peers.
Industries:Tobacco/Wine & Spirit, FMCG - Household / Personal Care
Heineken Vietnam Brewery LimitedDecember 2015 - Present (8 years 2 months)
Head of Marketing
PepsiCo Food VietnamNovember 2013 - November 2015 (2 years)
Imperial Tobacco GroupFebruary 2009 - October 2013 (4 years 9 months)
Group Brand Manager
British American Tobacco VietnamJanuary 2005 - December 2008 (4 years)
Senior Brand Manager
Coca-Cola Viet NamApril 2003 - November 2004 (1 year 7 months)
Procter & Gamble Vietnam and Asia Pacific (Singapore)July 1998 - March 2003 (4 years 9 months)
Groups and Associations:
Honors and Awards:Won the first prize of “Dynamic” contest by July 1997 (among 1200 contestants from 27 Universities/Colleges).