Current:Project Engineer at Bach Viet Technologies Corporation
- Process Control Engineer at Saint Gobain Construction Products Vietnam
- Ho Chi Minh University of Technology, Ho Chi Minh City, Viet Nam (Hutech), Vietnam
- As a qualified Mechatronics Engineering (BE Eng), I have worked my professional life in many industries, such as Metals, Plastic, Materials Handling, Food & Beverage, General manufacturing.
- Continues to be involved at a senior design level on the implementation of Automation and Drive solutions across number of industries.
- Well developed inter personal skills which allow me to negotiate, resolve and work with fellow engineers and clients on complicated design or critical project tasks. Works with clients to understand/develop project specifications and requirements to provide effective solutions, in either an office or site environment.
- Punctual, careful, faithful, enthusiastic and open minded.
- Presentation skills, excellent developed computer skills (Office and supporting work software).
- CAD design (AutoCAD in 2D drafting and Solidworks in 3D drafting).
- Quick and willing learner in both work – related and team dynamics.
Industries:Food/Beverage/Dairy, Electrical/Electronics/Components, Industrial/Consumer Manufacturing
Specialities:+ Management and co-ordination of a team engineers.
+ Project Management of large electrical automation projects ($2Mil +).
+ Development and implementation of engineering systems.
+ Detailed design of automation, switchboard and drive systems.
+ Detailed design of low voltage control systems.
+ AC drives systems, motors and inverters.
+ PLC systems development, networks and system topology designs.
+ Analytical and problem solving.
Job Level:Team Leader/Supervisor
Bach Viet Technologies CorporationJune 2010 - Present (11 years 3 months)
Process Control Engineer
Saint Gobain Construction Products VietnamJanuary 2010 - June 2010 (5 months)