Tran Du Khuong Nguyen
JOIN Anphabe to know more about Tran Du Khuong Nguyen
- See who you and Tran Du Khuong Nguyen know in common
- Follow Tran Du Khuong Nguyen's online activities
- Contact Tran Du Khuong Nguyen directly
And be part of Vietnam largest community for business leaders & experts
Not this Tran Du Khuong Nguyen? View more »
Current:Chief Information Officer at Calia
- Global IT Director at Innovex Co. Ltd (Thailand)
- Executive Director at Tech Solution Resources (Singapore)
- IT Director Asia-Pacific at Ingram Micro Asia Pacific (Singapore)
- European IT Team Leader at Ingram Micro Europe
- Analyst Programer at Hospital St Luc (Brussels - Belgium)
- Univerisity Catholic of Leuven, Belgium
- Athenee Charles Janssens, Belgium
Offer over 20 years of International Management in IT industry in Europe and Asia-Pacific.
Business and Services minded: “Business dictates the Technology”.
Good understanding of businesses and practices around different regions/countries due to participation in many acquisitions/integrations and have done over 20 system conversions (ERP and Infrastructure) in various countries in Europe and Asia-pacific.
A good Team player, Loyal, Creative, Pro-active and Effective communication, Good inter-personal skill, Fast learner, Like coaching subordinate and “Like Action more than Talking”.
A Polyglot (English, French, Vietnamese and Thai)
Industries:IT - Hardware/Networking, IT - Software/E-commerce
Specialities:IT management, IT services Management, Supply Chain, Distribution, Retail, e-commerce
Chief Information Officer
CaliaAugust 2010 - Present (10 years 2 months)
Global IT Director
Innovex Co. Ltd (Thailand)April 2009 - April 2010 (1 year)
Tech Solution Resources (Singapore)June 2006 - March 2009 (2 years 9 months)
IT Director Asia-Pacific
Ingram Micro Asia Pacific (Singapore)April 1999 - April 2006 (7 years 1 month)
European IT Team Leader
Ingram Micro EuropeNovember 1992 - April 1999 (6 years 6 months)
Hospital St Luc (Brussels - Belgium)October 1987 - November 1992 (5 years 2 months)