Current:IT Manager at NutiFood
- ERP Section Chief at Sfone
- Hung Vuong University, Vietnam
- Hung Vuong University , Hochiminh city, VN, Vietnam
- Deploy and implement full scale Oracle ERP Solution (EBS) for Head Office and 4 Factories as Project Manager. This project included modules: Finance, Logistics, Oracle Process Manufacturing, OPM Costing, Advanced Supply Chain Planning.
- Deploy and implement full scale Distributors Management System (DMS) project as Project Manager to manage 300 distributors, 1000 sale team members, include modules:
Inventory, Sale Management, Purchasing at Distributors
Sale Forces Management: KPIs, Working plan, MCP …
Trade MKT: budget, schemes …
Mobility: Book orders, check inventory, trade schemes, KPIs …
- Transportation management system (TMS) to manage delivery schedule, delivery cost
- Maintenance management system (eComaint): reduce downtime, increase efficiency in using machine in order to stabilize production, become a stable foundation for expanding business and help businesses to increase sales and profits
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM): manage and analyze customer interactions and data throughout the customer lifecycle, with the goal of improving business relationships with customers, assisting in customer retention and driving sales growth.
- Managed a team of engineers to perform database management, network management and systems administration.
- Responsible for all platform services to over 2000 users with 1 data center and co-ordination with four locations. Managed and administered the Linux and AIX Environments with over 10 Servers and 6 TB of data.
- Managed office IT environment including desktop support, VPN and Firewall administration
- Database Administration: backup, restore, tuning
Industries:IT - Hardware/Networking, IT - Software/E-commerce, Food/Beverage/Dairy
Specialities:- Oracle EBS (ERP)
- Oracle Database
- AIX, SAN
- IBM System P
NutiFoodJuly 2010 - Present (10 years 3 months)
ERP Section Chief
SfoneJanuary 2004 - June 2010 (6 years 6 months)