Triet Vo Thi Minh
Current:Medical Representative at Sanofi-Aventis VietNam
- Vietnam, Vietnam
- Product Executive: Work for Mega Lifesciences Pty Ltd from 7/2011 up to now
- Medical Representative: Work for Sanofi-Aventis from 7/2010 to 7/2011
Specialities:Skill: Socializing, Independent, Working hard, Presentation skill, Good product comprehension.
Personality: Friendly, like reading book, travel, music.
Job Level:Entry Level
Sanofi-Aventis VietNamJuly 2010 - July 2011 (1 year)
• Arranging appointments with doctors, pharmacists and hospital medical teams, which may include pre-arranged appointments or regular calling;
• Making presentations to doctors
• Organizing conferences for doctors and other medical staff;
• Building and maintaining positive working relationships with medical staff and supporting administrative staff
• Keeping detailed records of all contacts;
• Reaching (and if possible exceeding) annual sales targets;
• Planning work schedules and weekly and monthly timetables. This may involve working with the area sales team or discussing future targets with the area sales manager. Responsibility and plan how and when to target health professions;
• Regularly attending company meetings, technical data presentations and briefings;
• Keeping up with the latest clinical data supplied by the company and interpreting, presenting and discussing this data with health professionals during presentations;
• Monitoring competitor activity and competitors' products;
• Staying informed about the activities of health services in a particular area.
Certificate of Leisure Modern Marketing Pharmaceuticals Industry
Providing Marketing knowledge How to optimum efficacy of Marketing for product Overview pharmaceutical market
Certificate Train the Trainer Special for Pharmaceuticals Industry
- How to optimum transferring knowledge of product to customer through Med.Rep. Some ways to train Med,Rep effectively to make sure they remember the product's benefit and transferring rightly.Understand Med.Rep's psychological
Practising 4 skill: Listening; Speaking; Reading; Writing;
Understanding customer's style. Understanding the process of relationship with doctor. How to present product to the doctor. Understanding the process of doctor's recognizing for the product. How to solve the customer's objections.