Current:Supervisor at Cà Phê Tranh
- Project Manager at Coi Viet
- Technical and Store Man at Daylite Technology
- Central Queensland University, Sydney, Australia
- University Preparation College, Australia
A confident man with a professional attitude to service, and an entrepreneurial spirit. Offering exceptional communication skills with an eye for detail, and a high level of project management and IT skills.
Excel in bridging between business and technical areas to achieve on-time, on- budget and on-spec project completions. Able to merge customer and user needs with business requirements, budgetary restrictions and logistical considerations to meet project deliverables.
Industries:IT - Hardware/Networking, IT - Software/E-commerce, NGO/Non-profit
Specialities:• Experience working in the field of Project Management
• Highly skilled in managing performance of technical projects in accordance to
• Hands on experience in directing and supervising support resources for
• In depth knowledge of ensuring utilisation of project management standards.
• Proficient in maintaining associated budgets.
• Advanced user of MS Project and MS Office Applications.
• Demonstrated ability to work with technical stakeholders.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Able to plan and manage resources effectively.
• Excellent time management and organisational skills.
• Be able to work well under pressure to meet deadlines.
• Experience in ERP system via a variety of assignments and group project
Cà Phê TranhAugust 2014 - December 2014 (4 months)
Coi VietMarch 2014 - January 2015 (10 months)
Technical and Store Man
Daylite TechnologyDecember 2010 - February 2013 (2 years 2 months)
Central Queensland University, Sydney, Australia
University Preparation College (Australia)